Stephen Ireland

Craig

bit gutter tbh. I really liked that car. But I agree with Top Gear, if a Premiership Footballer drives it I don't really think I could get away with climbing inside without feeling like a wannabe gangster twat.

If I was going to drop £80k on a car id rather it was one you dont see many of. You get loads of people driving 2nd hand Astons and R8s these days.

Id probably go for a Maserati

2008-maserati-gran-turismo-s-2.jpg

maserati-granturismo-s-01.jpg

Or a Jaguar XKR

jaguar-xkrs1.jpg

Jaguar_XKR-S_249_1024x768.jpg

Actually, fuck it. Im not greedy, an M3 would do me :o

2008-bmw-m3.jpg

If I was going to drop £80k on a car id rather it was one you dont see many of. You get loads of people driving 2nd hand Astons and R8s these days.

Id probably go for a Maserati

Completely agree. I've wanted a Masarati for ages... fuckin sex on wheels.

And they got these neutral looks over then as well. Saw one once versus a Ferrari or something, and he apparantly thought it was a sort of family car getting all cocky. This Masarati made him look like an idiot

I saw a BMW X6 the other day. It was fucking enormous! :D I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was easily as big as that.

2009_bmw_x6_green.jpg

Orrible.

It was just weird. You couldn't put anything in it because of the slopey hatchback. It was just a massive .... car. :icon_lol:

I saw a BMW X6 the other day. It was fucking enormous! :D I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was easily as big as that.

2009_bmw_x6_green.jpg

Orrible.

It was just weird. You couldn't put anything in it because of the slopey hatchback. It was just a massive .... car. :icon_lol:

A massive, ostentatious car. A 4x4 coupe SUV with no space? Niche marketing gone too far imo.