Sign in to follow this  
Matty

Villa (A)

I know it's a bit early for this one, but with it being on a Sunday it looks like the train tickets are gonna be really expensive, and having used Back Page once this season and therefore wanting to avoid it like the fuckin' plague, I was wondering what other people were planning on doing for travel?

Has anyone used Toon Away before? I know someone on here has a hand in running it, so any info would be appreciated!

Tickets on sale now btw. Hopefully this match won't count for anything because we'll already be safe, eh? :o

I know it's a bit early for this one, but with it being on a Sunday it looks like the train tickets are gonna be really expensive, and having used Back Page once this season and therefore wanting to avoid it like the fuckin' plague, I was wondering what other people were planning on doing for travel?

Has anyone used Toon Away before? I know someone on here has a hand in running it, so any info would be appreciated!

Tickets on sale now btw. Hopefully this match won't count for anything because we'll already be safe, eh? :o

tbf i think the back page run a decent service apart from the little chavs running about.

if you get your train tickets early enough will they not be cheaper ?

tbf i think the back page run a decent service apart from the little chavs running about.

if you get your train tickets early enough will they not be cheaper ?

Back Page is not a bad service but it's for kids like.... not being able to have a drink on a coach journey to watch Newcastle? Howay!

And the cheapest train is £90.

I'll be doing a bus for this one, £25 each.

What's the crack for this then?

What time do you leave / arrive? Drinking allowed?

The Back Page is alright like, but I'm going on the bus from one of the local pubs for Villa. Probably about £15.

£15, thats not bad like.

I'm planning a 1 night stayover for Villa. £50 Staying over on the Saturday night. I'll have more positive news in next 24/48hrs.

Failing that I'll likely run a bus on the day. Maybe with it being a bank hol weekend stop off for a few hours on route back to Tyneside.

Feel free to PM.