Top four kits for next year

Douggy B

Apart from Umbro's natural urge to fuck it up with that dark blue stripe that City kit looks ok, the Arsenal kit is basically their yellow kit in green, creative! :o

The Arse one is passable, Liverpool's looks good although it doesn't need the red, Man U's and Chelsea's are shocking as I stated before, and the City one looks absolute gash - the shade isn't bad, that's one of my favourite colours, but the white on the top of the sleeves and the blue stripes/panels/wtf are they are awful.

Be nice if we heard something on ours.

Concerning that we haven't actually. They usually announce the design about late March for it to be worn for the last home game of the season.

Maybe adidas are moving on from us? :o

I really don't think Adidas will be ditching us if we go down. But surely the uncertainty over what division we'll be in is the reason why we haven't seen anything yet. There might be some design issues that come with playing in the Championship.

How exactly?

It's not spuds :o

See the bin dippers are going black, that's them fucked everytime an adidas team has a black away shirts they can't win a game in their black shirt - ok broad generalisation but with some truth.

i reckon despite our shiteness on the pitch we have to be in their top 3 in the uk. scousers, chelscum then us? or maybe madrid, ac milan sell more than us?

Think Man U, Barcelona might have something to say about that.

i reckon despite our shiteness on the pitch we have to be in their top 3 in the uk. scousers, chelscum then us? or maybe madrid, ac milan sell more than us?

I think he's on about teams who have their shirts made by adidas.

man utd and barcelona are nikey.

Concerning that we haven't actually. They usually announce the design about late March for it to be worn for the last home game of the season.

Maybe adidas are moving on from us? :o

Not really concerning, I just think the club have much bigger things to worry about at the minute than a kit.

How exactly?

It's not spuds :D

See the bin dippers are going black, that's them fucked everytime an adidas team has a black away shirts they can't win a game in their black shirt - ok broad generalisation but with some truth.

Adidas only. ah, I see thats been covered... !

I hope that Man utd one is real, seeing all the glory hunters walking about in them :D not to mention how ridiculous the team will look.

You just know little Ronnie will get an extra dozen plus fouls for the year tripping over the string for the collar (or his lip for having to wear it!)