Current NUFC shirt

LeazesMag

Leaze, this is the site Tom mentioned ages ago.

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=53

They have the current home shirt for 10 quid plus 8 quid p&p.

They are genuine but take a few weeks to be delivered but probably not worth the trouble considering you can get one in town immediately for 25 this week (no doubt a lot less in a couple of weeks time.)

I think they're fake, actually, sammy/leazes. I have bothe the home and away top from them with names/numbers. Both are fantastic quality though.

Barney I've got the current away and a german away shirt from there and I think you might find they come from the "official" factory, unofficially.

edit: scratch that, Barney you're fookin correct. But seriously it takes a fair inspection to tell the difference - the washing instruction label! They even have the adidas plastic "official" disc.

Edited by sammynb

I wouldn't get Newcastle or England shirts from there like.

To be honest you can get them that cheap anyway I wouldn't worry about it.

The Club shop will do them at £17 in adult sizes and I imagine in the next few weeks - especially if we go down - there will be a massive change in price.

I'm surprised there has been no news regarding next seasons shirt.

I suspect that we've been made an offer which is less than our current deal due to our decline and the state of the economy. I also suspect that MA is gambling on getting a better deal if we stay up. Based on his form this probably means that we'll go down and we end up getting itchy Bukta or Lonsdale shirts for our sojourn to the Championship :D

Leaze, this is the site Tom mentioned ages ago.

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=53

They have the current home shirt for 10 quid plus 8 quid p&p.

They are genuine but take a few weeks to be delivered but probably not worth the trouble considering you can get one in town immediately for 25 this week (no doubt a lot less in a couple of weeks time.)

suppose paying by paypal is safe enough too I might do that.