Just had a text saying

Smooth Operator

Lampard is in the Hyena cafe in the toon, got sent a grainy picture message of a profile that was similar to Lampard and then a message saying it definately was him as they'd spoken to him.

I said well there's no way it can be him cos he's playing in the FA Cup semi final at Wembley tomorrow but they are adament it's him.

Can't be can it?

Lampard is in the Hyena cafe in the toon, got sent a grainy picture message of a profile that was similar to Lampard and then a message saying it definately was him as they'd spoken to him.

I said well there's no way it can be him cos he's playing in the FA Cup semi final at Wembley tomorrow but they are adament it's him.

Can't be can it?

So fuck if he is, he's an arrogant prick.

Can't be can it?

Sage council my friend.

Can't be can it?

Sage council my friend.

Are you pissed?

Can't be can it?

Sage council my friend.

Are you pissed?

No not yet anyway high on sex, humped 2 birds today!

Can't be can it?

stick the pic on here

Can't be can it?

Sage council my friend.

Are you pissed?

No not yet anyway high on sex, humped 2 birds today!

1d4526ed02cce76df2a89c0e61072859-grande.jpg

and

2449699209_f2e53976be.jpg

:D

Apparently one of Shearer's daughters actually goes in Tiger Tiger...(not old enough to be in there like)

Rob Lee never misses a Monday night tbh, might go in with him :D