Official Match Thread - Newcastle United - Bristol City

JonTheMag

Might as well get a head start on the topics for next year!

I'm expecting a 0-1 loss with a lineup of:

Harper

Raylor-Taylor-Colo-Enrique

Lovenkrands-Nolan-Butt-Duff

Ameobi-Carroll

With the summer departures of Bassong, Beye, Gutierrez, Barton, Guthrie, Owen, Viduka, AND Martins, and with all the profit invested in a golden statue of Mike Ashley to go outside SJP, our lineup isnt quite as strong as it could be, but its ok, once we get relegated to League 1, some REAL changes will be made, youll see.

If I have to watch Ryan Taylor for five more minutes of my football watching life, I'll kill somebody. I'm sure he's just taking the piss.

He's fucking woeful like, can't seem to do anything... Same goes with Butt and Nolan, I was actually pleased to see Smith come on.

If I have to watch Ryan Taylor for five more minutes of my football watching life, I'll kill somebody. I'm sure he's just taking the piss.

He's fucking woeful like, can't seem to do anything... Same goes with Butt and Nolan, I was actually pleased to see Smith come on.

I thought Smith was alright when he came on as well tbf. I can't recall a time he lost possession from a mislaid pass and generally kept things moving. I mean, he was still nowt special but in the context of slotting into a god-awful midfield, I thought he did a canny job.

Depending on whether Leeds does their part of the bargain, Peacocks vs. Toon would be a match to look forward to.

The Leeds players can look at our players' eyes and see mirror images of themselves just a few years ago.