Geremi

Holden McGroin

Is he fit?

I would honestly play him in midfield now. At least he can pass a ball. Nolan and Butt are just woeful.

--------------- Harps

-- Beye-Saylor-Bassong-Enrique

-----Geremi-Guthrie-Gutierrex

--------------Owen

--------- Viduka- Martins

Edited by Holden McGroin

If Geremi didn't have the legs of 70 year old then i would pick him as well, he may take some shocking set pieces but unlike the rest of them he can actually pass a football forward to a team mate!

Sadly the fact he can't move after 10 mins of football means he can't be allowed near the first team again.

15 games and 3 assists for Geremi.

27 games and 1 assist for Butt.

20 games 2 goals and 2 assists for Guthrie.

24 games 3 goals 1 assist for Duff.

25 games 3 assists for Jonas.

...Quite frankly they're all shit, however on that alone it's impossible to see how or why Nicky Butt is one of the first names on our team sheet. He offers nothing in defense as evidenced yesterday when he blatantly did nothing when Darren bent trotted past him into open space to score their goal. He disgusts me.

Geremi can get some pace and movement on the ball. Even if he has virtually no running in him (though I do remember him majestically running by someone on the wing earlier in the season - tbh the other guy must have lost a leg).