Where will NUFC be 1st day of next season??

Douggy B

Where will NUFC be 1st day of next season??  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out at the game for most of the day and still manage to be the third highest poster today. That's quite a pathetic achievement.

What can I say, I have a lot of knowledge to impart.

Either that or this place is dead without me. Rather that than be some 24/7 lurker.

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I roll.

Out at the game for most of the day and still manage to be the third highest poster today. That's quite a pathetic achievement.

Either that or this place is dead without me. Rather that than be some 24/7 lurker.

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I roll.

Heading towards 3000 posts lad, you can make it tonight easy. Now, I'm no maths whiz, but in just over 11 months you'll have amassed around 272 posts a month, boiling down to 9 posts a day, on average, on another team's board whose members are openly hostile to you.

Tells its own story like.

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I roll.

Heading towards 3000 posts lad, you can make it tonight easy. Now, I'm no maths whiz, but in just over 11 months you'll have amassed around 272 posts a month, boiling down to 9 posts a day, on average, on another team's board whose members are openly hostile to you.

He's a masochist tbf.

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I roll.

i dont see the problem, i have probably knocked out 20 in the last two hours.

im not one for essays, just clear concise, well thought out points.

As for members being hostile toward me, i get more than my fair share of pm support

I still think we'll stay up, maybe i'm just being unrealistic but I think we'll win at least 2 home games and then a draw or a win at Villa Park on the last day to secure safety amid joyous scenes. Hull might not win another game, but i'll be more worried if they're playing an under strength Man United on the final day. 9 points will be enough, 7 points might even do it as long as we keep our goal difference under control.

I think Shearer would stay on in a major shake up in the summer.

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I troll.

FYP

In....bang....and Im out

Its the way I roll.

So your lass told me , last I destroyed her back doors.

I've said in the Championship with Kinnear as manager. Now THAT is a very fucking scary prospect.

Same here, I genuinely believe that this will be the case.

I've said in the Championship with Kinnear as manager. Now THAT is a very fucking scary prospect.

Same here, I genuinely believe that this will be the case.

The prospect of this just makes me numb and devoid of emotion.

Since the'' blue rinse'' arrived, I've noticed a change in myself- My passion and emotional attachment for the club remain undiminished, however, I no longer seek out EVERY article about NUFC, don't listen to every news report.

It's like I've prepared myself, to make the blow when we go into freefall less painful.

Anyone else had a similar reaction?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I'm sticking with premiership and Shearer, i have dont have optimism i have nowt!

The thought of being in the championship with Kinnear really does make me feel quite sick, we will be relegated from the championship in our first season if this happens, i really do believe that.

I honestly believe that Kinnear in the championship is plan B if Shearer fails to keep us up and bails. It's par for the course with this lot, we're stuck permanently in Cock Up City

I honestly believe that Kinnear in the championship is plan B if Shearer fails to keep us up and bails. It's par for the course with this lot, we're stuck permanently in Cock Up City

This is the 'Doomsday' scenario that makes me shudder with horror.

A mate naively thinks we'll 'be straight back up'. Not only is that a huge insult to most championship teams, but i think it's a head in the sand approach.

If JFK comes back , regardless of staying up or going down, we are Royally fucked