Where will NUFC be 1st day of next season??

Douggy B

Where will NUFC be 1st day of next season??  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we go down IMO we will not be straight back up. We will still have the pull of "a big club" yet who in their minds wants to join a club with the clowns running it?

We wont be big wage payers compared with the past either!

If we go down IMO we will not be straight back up. We will still have the pull of "a big club" yet who in their minds wants to join a club with the clowns running it?

If we go down, I think a lot of people will be getting a further and harsh lesson in how a perfectly good club can be totally fucked.

The chances of repeating anything like what Keegan/Hall pulled off are pretty low. :nufc:

If we go down, I think a lot of people will be getting a further and harsh lesson in how a perfectly good club can be totally fucked.

The chances of repeating anything like what Keegan/Hall pulled off are pretty low. :nufc:

Sadly I agree.

before the spurs game i was optimistic we could win all our remaining home games, after the shoddy performance yesterday i am now consigned to championship football, i only hope shearer can feel kind of duty bound to remain in charge instead of kinnear, even if shearer leaves i would rather dowie stayed and become manager than that fat fucking waste of space.

if kinnear did manage us in the championship what odds could we get on him dieing on the touchline from another heart attack (sorry I know that sounds horrible but i think it could be a realistic possibilty)

Unfortunately Shearer is doing his "pre-season experimentation" during the crux point of our survival, no choice however thanks to the orchestrated farce of this regime

Unfortunately Shearer is doing his "pre-season experimentation" during the crux point of our survival, no choice however thanks to the orchestrated farce of this regime

Aye who'd have thought Keegan's crackpot idea of a "squad" could ever have been correct? :nufc:

I'd say there's about a 50% chance they'll be at St James Park :razz:

you know something we don't?

Depends if the first match is home or away... :D