Mike Bastard Riley

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Biggest bastard ref in world football who likely hasn't forgiven us for humping his heroes 5-0 in October 1996, ref for next Monday, I'm sure he was a nice baby and kid, but he's grown up to be a bad cunt with some vendetta against us, the omens aren't looking good. "Gejon" the Hertfordshire refered to me as the eternal optimist, my optimism has never been tested like this before even in 1991. Then I knew for a fact if we got it together we could compete at the top, but modern ways and the Champions League and the knock ons have made it almost impossible to win the league. In 1991 it wouldn't have been beyond the realms of possibility for FOREST or Sheff Wed or a Tottenham to actually win the league, and now we sit here in 2009, the club with the most potential outside the top four, and the chances of it ever happening are so remote I'm beginning to wonder if it's all a waste of time. We're struggling and are in a desperate situation and now we get this bald cunt, can things get any worse?

Biggest bastard ref in world football who likely hasn't forgiven us for humping his heroes 5-0 in October 1996, ref for next Monday, I'm sure he was a nice baby and kid, but he's grown up to be a bad cunt with some vendetta against us, the omens aren't looking good. "Gejon" the Hertfordshire refered to me as the eternal optimist, my optimism has never been tested like this before even in 1991. Then I knew for a fact if we got it together we could compete at the top, but modern ways and the Champions League and the knock ons have made it almost impossible to win the league. In 1991 it wouldn't have been beyond the realms of possibility for FOREST or Sheff Wed or a Tottenham to actually win the league, and now we sit here in 2009, the club with the most potential outside the top four, and the chances of it ever happening are so remote I'm beginning to wonder if it's all a waste of time. We're struggling and are in a desperate situation and now we get this bald cunt, can things get any worse?

To be fair Stevie, he did his heroes no favours yesterday.... :nufc:

Guest Stevie

To be fair Stevie, he did his heroes no favours yesterday.... :nufc:

He was over compensating on the back of Moyes' comments.

Guest Stevie
Massive over-compensation though don't you think? Denying them a crack at the quintuple?

There was only one decision that appeared to be 50/50 which he didn't give, and that was the pen, which imo was never a pen anyway.