Just to say hello

Man U Hater

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello, I am a Leeds fan at heart but have great admiration and passion for Newcastle and I have seen some amazing games between us over the years, most memorably Leeds 3 Newcastle 4 when Solano scored the last minute winner!! I understand what you're all going through right now as I have been there before and obviously am now feeling it again after sundays defeat in London.

I watch both teams at the moment although the last time I managed to get up to SJP from Leeds was for the Man U game, which as you will all know we were very unlucky. Cheers Josh

Fancy that... of all the people to welcome the newbie on board it had to be the village idiot...

Don't mind Fish, Josh - we do are best not to. :D

Welcome aboard :razz:

Fancy that... of all the people to welcome the newbie on board it had to be the village idiot...

Don't mind Fish, Josh - we do are best not to. :D

Welcome aboard :razz:

Village idiot?

Good one Potter, 10 points from Gryffindor :razz:

They are horrible twats like.

We were watching the semi final in this pub near kings X and some bloke in a Man United shirt tries to walk in and they entire pub, Newcastle and Spurs fans booed him and told him to fuck off, as much that's more of an example of Newcastle and Spurs being twats is was funny like.

Also there was a lad I was travelling around with yesterday got jumped by three of the fuckers from behind, put him in hospital.

Pointless, hope they catch the cunts.

They are horrible twats like.

We were watching the semi final in this pub near kings X and some bloke in a Man United shirt tries to walk in and they entire pub, Newcastle and Spurs fans booed him and told him to f**k off, as much that's more of an example of Newcastle and Spurs being tw@s is was funny like.

Also there was a lad I was travelling around with yesterday got jumped by three of the fuckers from behind, put him in hospital.

Pointless, hope they catch the c**ts.

Who did that Tom? Spurs fans?

F**k knows we were split up by that point. Either way a set of nasty bastards.

Hope he gets better soon mate, never any need for that (even with Arsenal fans)

Edited by Danny B

Nah we were split up by that point. I think to an extent neither did he, they jumped him from behind.

I only met the lad on the day but he was still a canny lad, and nobody deserves that for nowt.

Guest Stevie
Nah we were split up by that point. I think to an extent neither did he, they jumped him from behind.

I only met the lad on the day but he was still a canny lad, and nobody deserves that for nowt.

So how did you hear about it.