The jury has spoken lads! LOL

LOL1!!1111!OMGLOLZ

Don't you guys feel these witty remarks would have worked better when he was actually here?

And why would Spurs fans be gutted Keane didnt work at Liverpool :razz:

Re-read required.

Oh I see, I know, he has gone from winning nothing at Liverpool, to winning nothing at Spurs. All whilst earning 60K a week for playing football.

He must be beside himself.

He's gone from playing with Gerrard to playing with Jenas :D

What part of 60K a week are you struggling with?

So 60k per week playing with Gerrard, or 60k per week playing with Jenas? YOU decide...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you guys feel these witty remarks would have worked better when he was actually here?

Re-read required.

Oh I see, I know, he has gone from winning nothing at Liverpool, to winning nothing at Spurs. All whilst earning 60K a week for playing football.

So 60k per week playing with Gerrard, or 60k per week playing with Jenas? YOU decide...

Meh, I tell you what, you pick for me.

Re-read required.

If we could collectively raise 60k p/w for you, would you take it and not post here?

Re-read required.

If we could collectively raise 60k p/w for you, would you take it and not post here?

No offence fella but I reckon you're less popular on here than me and you support Newcastle.

And why would Spurs fans be gutted Keane didnt work at Liverpool :D

Re-read required.

No offence fella but I reckon you're less popular on here than me and you support Newcastle.

Deluded :razz: There's only ChezGiven who sticks up for you, and he's a Newcastle-Online whore, he probably wants to see you pulling the standards on here down :razz:

Re-read required.

Deluded :razz: There's only ChezGiven who sticks up for you, and he's a Newcastle-Online whore, he probably wants to see you pulling the standards on here down :razz:

So thats why you have it in for Stevie, you're NO. OK that makes sense.

Read the Danny B thread. 8 out of 10 Toontastic users think I'm great and should be made admin.

I obviously politely declined the kind offer.

PS: Rap music is for losers. FACT.

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

Re-read required.

Read the Danny B thread. 8 out of 10 Toontastic users think I'm great and should be made admin.

Most of NO bum me, it was just cos I exposed the admin slagging people off the I got banned. They have a house of the banned with reasons why people have been banned. Strangely I don't feature in there, I'm like the missing Greek Cypriots, 1293 of them who just disappeared in the aftermath of the Turkish invasion of 1974.

With regards to your comments on Hova of a few weeks ago "wrong un" completely agree, something don't add up about the cunt, I don't know if "failed police investigations" was justified, but he wouldn't be alone in wanting vengence against me for previous abuse, showings up etc.. whoever he is.

Tom....

Please, as a mate and as fellow NUFC supporter, do us all a favour and do what you do best :razz:

Play guitar? :D

When hes not doing that, hes busy looking for threads and topics to delete and block :razz:

Go ahead Tom :D

Re-read required.

Most of NO bum me, it was just cos I exposed the admin slagging people off the I got banned. They have a house of the banned with reasons why people have been banned. Strangely I don't feature in there, I'm like the missing Greek Cypriots, 1293 of them who just disappeared in the aftermath of the Turkish invasion of 1974.

With regards to your comments on Hova of a few weeks ago "wrong un" completely agree, something don't add up about the cunt, I don't know if "failed police investigations" was justified, but he wouldn't be alone in wanting vengence against me for previous abuse, showings up etc.. whoever he is.

RIGHT. That's fucking it. If you don't apologise, I'm never posting here again I swear.

Re-read required.

RIGHT. That's fucking it. If you don't apologise, I'm never posting here again I swear.

:D

We are in no position to laugh at Spurs.

It's all relative Tom.... :aussie: And they've been tonked by 5 second half goals. Almost as bad as us when we played them last season :alex:

Apart from it was 6 :aussie:

I was watching that in Huddersfield, packed with Mancs. :alex:

I think that game is where my hatred of Nigel Pearson stems from.

I hate him with the burning rage of Khan.