The Ashes

smoggeordie

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect Wellsy to show up any minute now :lol:

I'm glad you've not included my name there. :aye:

Yes, England are struggling. Thank God Stuart Clarke has finally been given a shot to add parity to the game. Reports were that he wasn't in the eleven initially. Straight away I thought Ponting had picked his favourite yet ineffective bowling attack yet again. I think it's only fair the series is tied 1-1 after this game has ended..... :panic:

It would seem no pommy bastard, not even a fat 40 year old who couldn't bend over to touch his toes, wants any part of this English setup. And to think I expected this series to be competitive.

Perhaps the unwashed should consider calling up a Pakistani, Indian, South African or an Australian ex-pat on holiday over there to save them. What else have they got to lose? :mellow:

Edited by Ken

It would seem no pommy bastard, not even a fat 40 year old who couldn't bend over to touch his toes, wants any part of this English setup. And to think I expected this series to be competitive.

Perhaps the unwashed should consider calling up a Pakistani, Indian, South African or an Australian ex-pat on holiday over there to save them. What else have they got to lose? :mellow:

Last time I checked, Australia weren't ahead in the series, nor have they been at any point.

Perhaps the unwashed should consider calling up a Pakistani, Indian, South African or an Australian ex-pat on holiday over there to save them. What else have they got to lose? :o

Last time I checked, Australia weren't ahead in the series, nor have they been at any point.

Yet despite this, Engerland need a victory to claim the Ashes. :mellow:

Aussies are a strange breed aren't they? They're boastful and brash, without any real reason for it. They laud any perceived "victory" as if it were important. They're celebrating drawing a series... Drawing.

I recall they somersaulted round Ayres Rock when they beat us in a football freindly too...

Just never understood how an entire nation can be such awful losers AND terrible winners at the same time.

No class :mellow:

Aussies are a strange breed aren't they? They're boastful and brash, without any real reason for it. They laud any perceived "victory" as if it were important. They're celebrating drawing a series... Drawing.

I recall they somersaulted round Ayres Rock when they beat us in a football freindly too...

Just never understood how an entire nation can be such awful losers AND terrible winners at the same time.

No class :mellow:

Fuck off fish.

It's only the pompous cunts such as yourself we enjoy beating - the rest of Britain is just an island north of WA!

No class :blink:

No, just Ken's your typical wum tbh. Nowhere to be seen when they're doing shit.

No class :razz:

Fuck off fish.

It's only the pompous cunts such as yourself we enjoy beating - the rest of Britain is just an island north of WA!

:blink:

Classy :razz:

No class :blink:

No, just Ken's your typical wum tbh. Nowhere to be seen when they're doing shit.

To be honest Alex, I think this Aussie team is shit, regardless of the last result. The selections, the tactics, the favouritism towards certain players etc. It is just with great fortune that Australia is playing a team who are even shitter than they.

No class :razz:

Fuck off fish.

:blink: