The Ashes

smoggeordie

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Wellsy?

Remember he was off to do the Aussie abroad thing, so chances are somewhere near Earls Court and supporting Fulham and England :lol:

btw the poms v crims thing is doing my head in - move on people it's 2010 for fucks sake.

ah well, that morning session was the turning point. a couple of wickets taken when we were on top and it would have been a good even contest. anderson should have picked up at least a couple and the aussies rode their luck at times but the wicket never came in time, they survived and we've a massive job just to save the game now. our batters need to bat for at least 4 sessions and make a proper score. it's looking like another case of the gabbatoir.

Where's Wellsy?

Remember he was off to do the Aussie abroad thing, so chances are somewhere near Earls Court and supporting Fulham and England ;)

btw the poms v crims thing is doing my head in - move on people it's 2010 for fucks sake.

Remember?

You docile prick, have you got anything worthwhile to say?

If you don't like it, fuck off. I know you are a want-to-be geordie, keep them coming man.

Cook your spachcock for christmas, :lol:

Edited by Ken

Where's Wellsy?

Remember he was off to do the Aussie abroad thing, so chances are somewhere near Earls Court and supporting Fulham and England ;)

Remember?

You docile prick, have you got anything worthwhile to say?

If you don't like it, fuck off. I know you are a want-to-be geordie, keep them coming man.

Cook your spachcock for christmas, :lol:

wtf are you talking about?

Are you Wellsy in disguise? From Perth?

Oh and it was a Guinea Fowl cooked in a claypot. Spatchcock, must be a Mosman thing.

Guinea fowl, eh?

We, those who live in the southern hemisphere, fuck you off for daring such a ridiculous attempt to look like you know what you are doing.

Keep it simple you stupid Aussie.

How come you're booting off with grizzly adams then?

:lol:

You twat Samuel. ;)

You not wearing the beard these days under the shade of your coulibah tree?

Coolibah has two Os no U.

And yes it's back because I'm too lazy to shave.

As for you Ken you're a bizarre one.

Maybe you should go back on the medication for a while so only one of you posts here, opposed to the Cybil currently possessing your sorry self.

(So those PMs from you wanting to be mates are no longer valid?)

Anyone on here lucky enough to get tickets? I managed to get Edgbaston Day 1 and an ODI at Lords through the ballots. I thought I had no chance with the Lords ballot as well.

Lucky enough to get tickets? This some shit joke I don't get? Why the fuck would you be lucky to be bored the shit out of all day

Anyone on here lucky enough to get tickets? I managed to get Edgbaston Day 1 and an ODI at Lords through the ballots. I thought I had no chance with the Lords ballot as well.

Why the fuck would you be lucky to be bored the shit out of all day

Number 3 in the top 10 questions that are asked in your house once your back is turned.

How come you're booting off with grizzly adams then?

;)

You twat Samuel. :razz:

You not wearing the beard these days under the shade of your coulibah tree?

Coolibah has two Os no U.

And yes it's back because I'm too lazy to shave.

As for you Ken you're a bizarre one.

Maybe you should go back on the medication for a while so only one of you posts here, opposed to the Cybil currently possessing your sorry self.

(So those PMs from you wanting to be mates are no longer valid?)

Don't go down that route you sad cunt.

What PM's?

Show us all here.

You fucking sad geordie wannabe, I've never tried to converse with you in order to win your support, and you know it.

Cook your spachcock you punce. :lol:

Sorry Ken but all I could find was that picture of you and your brother you sent.

You're the one on the left, right?

60541404477321460220.jpg

Love the craic.

I'm sorry to offend the little prick who deserves an open backhand (sammykb). I'll leave it there.

Edited by Ken