The Ashes

smoggeordie

Take this fuckin thread out please mods fucking test match cricket what a load of shit. Its fucking boring so take this thread down. 448 people chatted on this thread on the floor laughing me tits of. Fucking Newcastle cricket town lol no wonder you got shit players lol

Many of my friends like cricket, but I agree with you its shit, I've never been able to get in to it and I was poor at it at school was all football football football for me, but why you posting on a thread you have no interest in you tool? You like darts, I do as it happens, but more people think darts is shit than cricket.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how some (sad Aussies with shit dogs) like to make their feelings known about an issue they don't care about. Why even respond ffs?

Your dogs deserve a kicking, and so do you!

I'm sorry to offend the little prick who deserves an open backhand (sammykb). I'll leave it there.

Ken I live two suburbs away from you if you'd like to come round and have a go?

But no doubt you're only an internet hardman.

:lol:

I had no idea there was 'previous' here.

There isn't, I was genuine when I said he'd PM'd me previously to have a chat and ask some things but it appears he's either off his meds or his head.

Fuck knows what his problem is.

btw: claimed he was a geordie ex-pat that had lived here for a while, which makes you question the way he carries on???

Probably drives a cab.

There isn't, I was genuine when I said he'd PM'd me previously to have a chat and ask some things but it appears he's either off his meds or his head.

btw: claimed he was a geordie ex-pat that had lived here for a while, which makes you question the way he carries on???

Probably drives a cab.

Aye, but this shite about you even trying to help me is a fucking laugh. That's you attempting to score some cheap points and you know it you pathetic cunt, otherwise you would be more specific you cringeworthy no-hoper. You are Australian, not a Geordie. Do you undersdatnd?

Or do you need a slap you clown?

Probably drives a cab.

Aye, but this shite about you even trying to help me is a fucking laugh. That's you attempting to score some cheap points and you know it you pathetic cunt, otherwise you would be more specific you cringeworthy no-hoper. You are Australian, not a Geordie. Do you undersdatnd?

Or do you need a slap you clown?

Who said anything about trying to helping you? Have another drink Ken.

And yes I'm Australian, everyone knows that but do you remember where from?

As for the slap, like I said I'm in Crows Nest, if you'd like I can come to you or I can PM you directions to mine?

The dogs are here as well you pathetic human being.

btw there is nothing more pathetic than an Englishman who adopts the Australian cricket team and calls his country of birth "POMS"

And yes I'm Australian, everyone knows that but do you remember where from?

As for the slap, like I said I'm in Crows Nest, if you'd like I can come to you or I can PM you directions to mine?

The dogs are here as well you pathetic human being.

btw there is nothing more pathetic than an Englishman who adopts the Australian cricket team and calls his country of birth "POMS"

As far as I'm concerned, you are not an Aussie. Your attempts to behave in order to be accepted like a Geordie are pathetic. You are a fake. You are born and bred an Aussie. You supported Newcastle because you lived near Newcastle, NSW , like me, but does that make you a Geordie?

Does it fuck?

I've live most of my life here, so my allegiances are to Australia, if that is abnormal to you, go and get fucked, and if you find me calling Englishmen Pommies than get fucked. You are clueless and shows us all how disenfranchised you really are.

Ken if being English born and carrying on like a right fucking idiot are what it takes to be an "aussie" then yeah you're right, I'd rather not be.

I was born in Newcastle, NSW, play football and have supported NUFC since I was very young, if that in your pathetic eyes makes me want to be a Geordie, so fucking be it.

But when it comes right down to it, you should pour yourself another drink or two (just because it makes you a better person) and realise there are mackems that are more Geordie than you will ever be.

Edited by sammynb

i don't want to tempt fate but strauss and cook both looking good so far though cook has played and missed at a couple. lot of work to do but the wicket looks lifeless. just need one or two big partnerships to make a game of it.

Too many lagers for me yesterday. Excited by the cricket and a few of the lads over, started at 12.00pm finished at 1:00am, haven't done that in ages, I'm getting too old for that shite.

Anyway, no hard feelings, eh, Sammy lad. Good luck and all with your claypot spachcock or whatever it is you are doing, even though the idea sounds shit. :lol:

i don't want to tempt fate but strauss and cook both looking good so far though cook has played and missed at a couple. lot of work to do but the wicket looks lifeless. just need one or two big partnerships to make a game of it.

Aye, too early to call but the wicket should be batting friendly today. I doubt Siddle will get another 6 for on that wicket.

Eyes like two pissholes in the snow, but great to see a 200-odd deficit rubbed out in an assured fashion. Particularly good to see Hilenhaus go on to offer nothing after his first over career highlight yesterday and for Mitchel Johnson to continue to offer nothing (plus drop Strauss too).

I know fuck all about cricket really apart from Jeffrey Boycot is a tool who should support Leeds rather than Man Utd, but let me get this straight..with England's fight back this morning we're doing ok? Australia got 481 the first innings, so does the score from both innings get added together. So in effect 260 and 309 for England is 569. So if you cancel out the Aussies innings and say the first innings of both of them was 0-0. England are 88 for 1. That's areet isn't it? I just want England to win because of the mouthy Aussie's in my company, they really are mouthy, scousers in the sun I call them.

I know fuck all about cricket really apart from Jeffrey Boycot is a tool who should support Leeds rather than Man Utd, but let me get this straight..with England's fight back this morning we're doing ok? Australia got 481 the first innings, so does the score from both innings get added together. So in effect 260 and 309 for England is 569. So if you cancel out the Aussies innings and say the first innings of both of them was 0-0. England are 88 for 1. That's areet isn't it? I just want England to win because of the mouthy Aussie's in my company, they really are mouthy, scousers in the sun I call them.

I never knew he was a dirty rag like? What a bell end ;)

Our school never played cricket, it was just for the grammar school toffs. I can appreciate the technical side of it like and also enjoy it as a backdrop to a day on the sauce. I only really take an interest if we're playing the Australians though because it winds them up to fuck if we win.

Basically we've gone from likely to lose this test to it now looking like an odds-on draw. No bragging rights then as such but it was just nice to see the resiliance from an England batting display with backs to the wall. Strauss was on a pair when he came in so the first ball must have felt like the equivalent of a world cup penalty to him. And a draw's still slightly better for us than them on balance as we only have to draw the series to retain the Ashes.

I never knew he was a dirty rag like? What a bell end ;)

Our school never played cricket, it was just for the grammar school toffs. I can appreciate the technical side of it like and also enjoy it as a backdrop to a day on the sauce. I only really take an interest if we're playing the Australians though because it winds them up to fuck if we win.

Basically we've gone from likely to lose this test to it now looking like an odds-on draw. No bragging rights then as such but it was just nice to see the resiliance from an England batting display with backs to the wall. Strauss was on a pair when he came in so the first ball must have felt like the equivalent of a world cup penalty to him. And a draw's still slightly better for us than them on balance as we only have to draw the series to retain the Ashes.

Aye big Man Utd fan, I can't get my head round coming from Yorkshire and supporting them.

Last non-cricket event you enjoyed?Manchester United have probably been my biggest sporting passion outside cricket. I go to Old Trafford three times a season and they look after me superbly. I would, however, like to see their footballers conduct themselves better.

How a draw though, surely if we get more points than them we win?

Edited by WDP

I never knew he was a dirty rag like? What a bell end :razz:

You pulling my chain now, Steven? ;)

Aye big Man Utd fan, I can't get my head round coming from Yorkshire and supporting them.
Last non-cricket event you enjoyed?Manchester United have probably been my biggest sporting passion outside cricket. I go to Old Trafford three times a season and they look after me superbly. I would, however, like to see their footballers conduct themselves better.

Fucking plank, you can just imagine him coming out with that bit in bold too.

Love the last sentence an all, coming from the bloke who thinks it's ok to keep his lass in line with an 'open handed slap'

I never knew he was a dirty rag like? What a bell end :razz:

You pulling my chain now, Steven? ;)

I know fuck all about cricket. Do we just say to them, look we'll just call it a draw eh?

Eyes like two pissholes in the snow, but great to see a 200-odd deficit rubbed out in an assured fashion. Particularly good to see Hilenhaus go on to offer nothing after his first over career highlight yesterday and for Mitchel Johnson to continue to offer nothing (plus drop Strauss too).

Aye I spent the night on the sofa, in and out of sleep, trying to watch as much as I could. I'm a right irritable twat today, and housebound cos of the snow. Should be a canny day. :lol:

Apart from a spawny half hour on day one for Siddle, this Aussie bowling attack looks dead ordinary.

By the way, did you see the bit where David Gower just let a girly scream on the commentary? ;) For those who weren't watching, Nasser Hussain put a chair leg on his foot and sat down and Gower was halfway through a sentence in commentary when "HAURGHGHHHHHHHH!!"