Aaagh, owwww, aghhh....owww..Ow!!

Park Life

Fucking hell Parky how old??

I thought the BBC were slow on the news pick up until I checked the date of the story...

It's in the most popular vids...What do you want from me a fucking precis of relevance with a datestamp every time I post? :D

I thought the BBC were slow on the news pick up until I checked the date of the story...

It's in the most popular vids...What do you want from me a fucking precis of relevance with a datestamp every time I post? :razz:

Yes.

:D

It's in the most popular vids...What do you want from me a fucking precis of relevance with a datestamp every time I post? :D

Sounds like a good plan - can you do so from now on? :razz:

Getting ridiculed by Craig for posting something old, now that's an indication how much downhill this place has gone... :razz:

meh, it's his new thing. :D

on the first impact, is that the sound of his leg cracking?

fucking hell if so.......although "Noooooooooo, wump 'CRACK'..." did make me giggle

base jumping is dangerous business, sadly Shane McConkey died this winter doing a stunt this year in a ski film, skies off a cliff and the skiis are supposed to eject and he base jumps to the ground........nope, one ski failed to fully eject and ended up fucking the parachute up........dead ski star.

fucking hell if so.......although "Noooooooooo, wump 'CRACK'..." did make me giggle

base jumping is dangerous business, sadly Shane McConkey died this winter doing a stunt this year in a ski film, skies off a cliff and the skiis are supposed to eject and he base jumps to the ground........nope, one ski failed to fully eject and ended up fucking the parachute up........dead ski star.

Maybe it did break then, but if that's the sound of it, then it continues to happen all the way down including when he's back in mid-air, so probably not.

Sounds like McConkey died from the other big thing (beside hitting the cliff with your parachute deployed) failing to deploy in time. :nufc:

Maybe it did break then, but if that's the sound of it, then it continues to happen all the way down including when he's back in mid-air, so probably not.

Sounds like McConkey died from the other big thing (beside hitting the cliff with your parachute deployed) failing to deploy in time. :nufc:

mcConkeys ski fouled the parachute as he deployed it, so it tangled his 'chute