The insane optimism thread ...

Geordiejihad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I'm in the I wont believe we're going down until we are actually down. I'm also still insanely optimistic that we'll do something we've not done all season - win 3 off the belt at home!

tbh, that's probably more a measure of my Insanity than anything else :D

I for see a last day spectacular with TAYLS OR COLO getting a last minute Bramble style scissor kick type goal to send us all into paroxysms of delight : )

Narrr, it'll be Jonas with a last minute equalizer. We will finally get to see him go mental, and NUFC fans everywhere will be doing the exact same thing.

I for see a last day spectacular with TAYLS OR COLO getting a last minute Bramble style scissor kick type goal to send us all into paroxysms of delight : )

Narrr, it'll be Jonas with a last minute equalizer. We will finally get to see him go mental, and NUFC fans everywhere will be doing the exact same thing.

I would Love it, Love it, Love it

If that actually happens I want more than a spidey-mask, I expect him to spunk an enormous black and white web all the way to the Malvinas.

:D

Edited by trophyshy

If we're 7 points adrift on Sunday night. I reckon our arses will drop.

On the other hand, If we're still just 4 points away I reckon we'll cut the difference to 1 on Monday. And might take something from Liverpool if Arsenal have dented their title hopes before we play them.

If that actually happens I want more than a spidey-mask, I expect him to spunk an enormous black and white web all the way to the Malvinas.

:D

That mask must fucking honk all the time it's been shoved down his y-fronts.

said it before, until we are mathematically down I refuse to accept it, we will stay up

we just will

I'm exactly the same. :D

Hull have stoke at home which will be only game they can take anything from and blackburn have wigan, pompey and WBA at home which could all be points for them but other than that Boro and Sunderland have a very hard home run.

If we win our home games we should be ok

Edited by Man U Hater

Hull have stoke at home which will be only game they can take anything from and blackburn have wigan, pompey and WBA at home which could all be points for them but other than that Boro and Sunderland have a very hard home run.

We've failed to win 12 games at home this season and 15 on the road, I can't see how we are going to magic 3 wins on the bounce, we've only won 6 games (both home and away) all season so asking us to win a further 50% is a big ask

We've failed to win 12 games at home this season and 15 on the road, I can't see how we are going to magic 3 wins on the bounce, we've only won 6 games (both home and away) all season so asking us to win a further 50% is a big ask

Yes but weren't fulham in the same predicament last year and they did it with a team nowhere near as good as ours, it can be done and at SJP with Shearer and the faithful behind us we stand a better chance than anyone

The thought of going to Villa and getting a result that keeps us up...anytime I start to give up, that's the optimistic thought that keeps me going.

I can't believe I ever used to complain about boring finishes to the season though. What I'd give right now for a crap, meaningless trip to Watford on the last day.

this thread has cheered me up and I can now say, I too think we are staying up, I even gate crashed a party tonight, and they gave me free beer and food. This makes me believe our luck is turning around, I know that sounds weird but I believe now

I even gate crashed a party tonight, and they gave me free beer and food. This makes me believe our luck is turning around, I know that sounds weird but I believe now

BEST POST ALL SEASON!

(apart from maybe that one from the bloke in the Eastern European country and the Toon meet-ups they have there)

The thought of going to Villa and getting a result that keeps us up...anytime I start to give up, that's the optimistic thought that keeps me going.

I can't believe I ever used to complain about boring finishes to the season though. What I'd give right now for a crap, meaningless trip to Watford on the last day.

We might have one next season :D

this thread has cheered me up and I can now say, I too think we are staying up, I even gate crashed a party tonight, and they gave me free beer and food. This makes me believe our luck is turning around, I know that sounds weird but I believe now

The force is strong in this one. :D