New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newkit.jpg

You're kidding me? Looks just like the current one!!

Although that collar is very reminiscant of the 87/88 shirt (Gazza's last season with us).

Also...... is that a kappa-style skin tight jobby? It's going to look a nightmare with the beer guts. :D

Lovely front, but the back is wank....

newkitback.jpg

Hopefully that back means a return to red numbers.... :D

The more I look at it, the more it is a retro 80s effort:

preview_106394_0_450x500_0_0__1_2f2f2f_8dd1f8d9ec9989191bab5aebabdb9469.jpg

Guest Stevie

Wonder what happened to PUMA. Anyway I think it's wank.I prefer the badge and and kit logo to be on the same horizontal line.

newkitback.jpg

Aye, instantly reminded me of the kits we went down in last time/started the 2nd Division in, save for the badge being central.

PS who's that hideous little twat in the background? Is it Wise or was there another dwarf in that team, I can't remember now?

newkitback.jpg

Aye, instantly reminded me of the kits we went down in last time/started the 2nd Division in, save for the badge being central.

PS who's that hideous little twat in the background? Is it Wise or was there another dwarf in that team, I can't remember now?

Looks like Wise to me.... horrible little cunt

Wonder what happened to PUMA. Anyway I think it's wank.I prefer the badge and and kit logo to be on the same horizontal line.

Eamonn to that tbh.

Edited by manc-mag

It looks like one of those strips that looks fine on players with good physiques but for anyone with a bit of a gut it will look horrendous. Fortunately I haven't bought a strip since the blue away one with the gold addidas stripes (back in the Newcastle Breweries days) so it doesn't bother me.

That back panel looks shite though.

Eamonn to that tbh.

Agree totally. The badge should be over your heart IMO.

Eamonn to that tbh.

It's closer (or as close) to your heart in the centre than when it's on the left, isn't it?

Eamonn to that tbh.

It's closer (or as close) to your heart in the centre than when it's on the left, isn't it?

Literally, you might be right... but all those who 'hold their heart' when singing their national anthem tend to hold their left tit.

Anyways, you know what location I was getting at... :D

Eamonn to that tbh.

Literally, you might be right... but all those who 'hold their heart' when singing their national anthem tend to hold their left tit.

Anyways, you know what location I was getting at... :D

:razz: I went away and double checked on google that I was right before I posted that.

newkitback.jpg

I'm not keen myself. The thinner stripes on the sleeves should go to the end IMO, the neck's really minging and the crest/adidas logo should be on either side not on top of each other.

:D

Ah well. Shorts are cool though.