New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHARTON

When he sat on the ball against Luton.

WHARTON

wasn't it? :nufc:

According to Toonstats, the line-up was:

Kelly; McDonald, Tinnion; McCreery, Anderson, Roeder; Stephenson, Gascoigne, Goddard, O’Neill, Wharton

WHARTON

When he sat on the ball against Luton.

legend, i was watching the young'uns at bolton last year and he was sitting on one of the spare balls, i had to say something!!! he laughed

we have to have a patch on the back don't we?

We did for European games, not sure if they brought anything like that in for the PL / Championship though.

I think it was brought in for the last couple of seasons that all teams with striped jerseys had to have the patch. There was a Southampton fan on here with a petition to try and save them.

I don't think the mackems have a patch on the back, do they? :nufc:

You're right, they don't.

Neither do West Brom or Stoke.

What a horrible way of trying to make fans get a name/number on the back.

we have to have a patch on the back don't we?

We did for European games, not sure if they brought anything like that in for the PL / Championship though.

I think it was brought in for the last couple of seasons that all teams with striped jerseys had to have the patch. There was a Southampton fan on here with a petition to try and save them.

I don't think the mackems have a patch on the back, do they? :nufc:

You're right, they don't.

Neither do West Brom or Stoke.

What a horrible way of trying to make fans get a name/number on the back.

Iirc that guy was called St Throbber. He would do better trying to save Southampton the football club rather than their stripes.

It's a very crude bit of editting I've done but IMO it looks a million times better with where I've put the badges on Owen's shirt (left Nolan's as it is for a comparison).

Thoughts?

46040481.jpg

:nufc:

the patch on the back panel was due to a uefa stipulation that the number on the back of striped shirts must be visible for tv; hence the numbers on the plain background. I only know this becasuse i was given the task of printing plain black panels onto the teams black and white tops and celtics green and black shirts a couple of seasons back.

i have never been aware of that stipulation being adopted for premier league.

in my opinion the white "space" is there solely to ensure that we all lash out more money on numbering and lettering othersise the shirt looks half finished. maybe someone could come up with an iron on patch of black stripes to just fill the space, instead of numbers and letters. or alternatively adidas could -- but wont.

Front is much nicer than our current one, back is truly gash. Also what's been said about the crest is spot on - Craig's render looks infinitely better than the slops we're wearing atm.

Very dodgy business with the panel on the back but what can we expect from 'NUFC Direct?'

They're not going for a retro look DKNW, they are going for a lazy minimal effort arse-rape strategy that is based on a sure financial footing.

Buy the cunt without question, personalise it ,'cos you're special', for a small allowance, and wear it with pride, all of you. Dumb cunts.

Keep repeating 'we are free'.

Ashley has made our club the worst possible tumour of itself.

Beggars belief but also is entirely consistent with our lot in England.

England.

WTF?

Edited by trophyshy

They're not going for a retro look DKNW, they are going for a lazy minimal effort arse-rape strategy that is based on a sure financial footing.

Buy the cunt without question, personalise it ,'cos you're special', for a small allowance, and wear it with pride, all of you. Dumb cunts.

Keep repeating 'we are free'.

Ashley has made our club the worst possible tumour of itself.

Beggars belief but also is entirely consistent with our lot in England.

England.

WTF?

Jesus, Trophyshy. That's some rant you have going there.

newshirts.jpg

Red numbers please.

According to wigglysports.co.uk, they only produce 5 different colours nowadays:

White

Black

Gold

Navy

Red

Think the royal blue we had between 03-05 was a colour used with the previous numbering and not carried over.

I think worn as a full kit it looks very smart and looks like a much more refined version of our current shirt.

I'm not sure what it's going to look like as just a shirt and some smart casual though.

Meh who cares.

liking the crest on the side better like the photoshop shows, overall its a nice strip and the shorts with the white trim look spiffing!

what with it been st george's day n'all, we should have a st george's cross on the top like a lot of the scottish teams have their flag (seen it on a few english club tops, Bristol City for example).