New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd really love to have a Championship kit with the Champ numbers and all... but the back of that kit just really is too horrid. The white is just so overwhelming it's insane. And then there's the messed up front of course.

Real shame.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers!

I've had a look on JJB.

They have started a special section for us.

''Other English teams''.

No numbers though!

Sickenly, Kitbag still offer to sell our new shirt with Premiership badges.... for an additional £6 of course.

Which reminds me, how many people bought the new shirt from the club shop before the Fulham game and had Premiership style name and numbers on it? Although they were lunatics for buying it before we knew which league we'd be in, I'd be asking for my money back if it was me.

Seriously.

Sickenly, Kitbag still offer to sell our new shirt with Premiership badges.... for an additional £6 of course.

Which reminds me, how many people bought the new shirt from the club shop before the Fulham game and had Premiership style name and numbers on it? Although they were lunatics for buying it before we knew which league we'd be in, I'd be asking for my money back if it was me.

Seriously.

I thought that too, and given my usual curse of the name and number, I thought I'd have ASHLEY on the back of my new shirt, just not sure on the number.....

666 maybe ?

Seriously.

I thought that too, and given my usual curse of the name and number, I thought I'd have ASHLEY on the back of my new shirt, just not sure on the number.....

666 maybe ?

69. :lol:

It'd be interesting to find out like. They've paid top dollar for a shirt that is a replica and 'representative of that the players will wear'. What they've got doesn't meet that criteria.

EDIT: Scrub it, I've just realised they wore it for the Fulham game didn't they? That's their get out clause.

Weird that we didn't wear it against Villa I though though.

I thought that too!

NUFC.COM's shop says the following.

PLEASE NOTE, ALL PRINTING AND PATCHES ORDERED WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO NEWCASTLE'S LEAGUE STATUS FOR THE 2009-10 SEASON.

Weird that we didn't wear it against Villa I though though.

One of my many footballing pet peeves that, the end of season new kit parade. Think the kit should see out its season, get the new one in for the new season.

Anyway, it's standard for the teams to switch back in their last game is away, always been like that. Chelsea did it Saturday too for example.

Seriously.

666 maybe ?

Ashley

Million

:lol:

WHARTON

When he sat on the ball against Luton.

legend, i was watching the young'uns at bolton last year and he was sitting on one of the spare balls, i had to say something!!! he laughed

I'm a supporter since 1996. Can anyone tell me something about this match? It looks weird to me!

how many will buy a new shirt next season too with a new shirt sponsor ?

When does the N Rock one end, 2010?

I heard something interesting on the radio the other day. Some gadgie (not talking about Newcastle United) said that many sponsors stipulate that the club they sponsor must be in the Prem, or the club will have to pay money back to the sponsors. It would be funny, I thought, if not yet another ridiculous page in our laughable history, if NUFC ended up owing dosh to HM Government :lol:

WHARTON

When he sat on the ball against Luton.

legend, i was watching the young'uns at bolton last year and he was sitting on one of the spare balls, i had to say something!!! he laughed

I'm a supporter since 1996. Can anyone tell me something about this match? It looks weird to me!

That season we'd lost at Luton 4-0 and the home side resorted to show-boating to try to wind Newcastle up. In this game we won 4-0 so returned the favour but they didn't like it.

This match is from 1988.

Just noticed this disclaimer on .com's site:

Please note that our kits are sourced by an independent trader direct from Adidas.

In other words - nowt to do with Mike Ashley. Think I'll be getting one now :lol:

Those Championship numbers are absolutely horrible. I wonder if we'll have sponsors on the back of the shirts and shorts like most teams do in that league.

SportsDirect? :wub: