New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHARTON

When he sat on the ball against Luton.

legend, i was watching the young'uns at bolton last year and he was sitting on one of the spare balls, i had to say something!!! he laughed

I'm a supporter since 1996. Can anyone tell me something about this match? It looks weird to me!

That season we'd lost at Luton 4-0 and the home side resorted to show-boating to try to wind Newcastle up. In this game we won 4-0 so returned the favour but they didn't like it.

This match is from 1988.

Thanx mate!

I'm going to get one when I can find somewhere that will do championship lettering

I can imagine the club shop will have them soon enough.

I'm going to get one when I can find somewhere that will do championship lettering

I can imagine the club shop will have them soon enough.

Thats why I'm holding out, the next week or so will be a deciding factor in whether I want to give MA my money.

The shirt looks ok, the back looks terrible with the massive white patch, it's like they're forcing you to get a number there. I don't want to get it, what with us getting a new sponsor season after next anyway but my old shirt looks like a tank top on me.

• 2 weeks later...

The third kit is black with a big rank bit of blue on it - same as the boro template.

Light blue & Basically this with a blue right sleeve & light blue socks (apparently):-

schalke-04-adidas-09-10-kit-leaked-5.jpg

the boro home kit is gash - fingers crossed ours isn't the same material it looks ancient! How is it that all Boro tops look like they should have been released 5 years before they are!

Is that retro, classic, whatever Adidas shirt still about anywhere?

Fancy that aswell, don't think its available anywhere. Seen some overweight pensioner wearing it today in the Grainger market, didnt do the shirt justice.

Edited by ChriszyD