New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like it but again the back is totally wank. I suppose it depends on the numbers.

At least it's nice and bright but it's lazy as fuck with the northern rock sponsor.

The kit is available to pre-order from today (Wednesday, April 22) by clicking here or by calling into any official NUFC Club Store.

I think because the kit is dependent on name and numbers to prevent (or increase the chances) looking like a tool a lot of people wont order till the end of the season.

I think it was brought in for the last couple of seasons that all teams with striped jerseys had to have the patch. There was a Southampton fan on here with a petition to try and save them.

we have to have a patch on the back don't we?

If that is the case, it would have been an ideal time to have the classic 70's oblong with the number in the middle - rather than that cheap, shitty-looking panel in the picture.

The kit is available to pre-order from today (Wednesday, April 22) by clicking here or by calling into any official NUFC Club Store.

I think because the kit is dependent on name and numbers to prevent (or increase the chances) looking like a tool a lot of people wont order till the end of the season.

Kinnear

Like a Smog fan buying a Gillespie shirt, for example?

Like a Smog fan buying a Gillespie shirt, for example?

It might of actually been his name :D

My mate's second name is Smith, imagine how daft he looks :razz:

Guest Stevie

The red numbers are what were on the 1988 shirt, and it worked well. I don't know about 10 OWEN for next season though. Have a feeling it will be............

HOWARD

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie
The red numbers are what were on the 1988 shirt, and it worked well. I don't know about 10 OWEN for next season though. Have a feeling it will be............

HOWARD

STEVIE

(DAY BAN)

:D

haha

NOONIE

LIFETIME

(BAN)

Fuck me, the back of that strip looks hideous regardless of the colour of the numbers.

Out of interest only, who actually regularly buys shirts (for themselves rather than a kid). If so do you wear them regularly, when you go to the match only, or at 5 aside only? Or do you just collect them?

Fuck me, the back of that strip looks hideous regardless of the colour of the numbers.

Out of interest only, who actually regularly buys shirts (for themselves rather than a kid). If so do you wear them regularly, when you go to the match only, or at 5 aside only? Or do you just collect them?

I buy the home kits and the occasional away one like. Usually wear them for 5 a side and matchdays, but sometimes wear them when i'm lounging around the house. Don't really care if anyone thinks thats sad, because they're comfy as fuck :D

I buy the home kits and the occasional away one like. Usually wear them for 5 a side and matchdays, but sometimes wear them when i'm lounging around the house. Don't really care if anyone thinks thats sad, because they're comfy as fuck :D

Fair enough, they actually irritate my skin so I can't wear them for long in any case. I've got an old away shirt I use for 5 aside that cost 8 quid from Ashley's knock off shop. I've also got the old assymetrical bar code one for some reason and one from Shearer's testimonial I've never worn but hope to get signed one day.