New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

liking the crest on the side better like the photoshop shows, overall its a nice strip and the shorts with the white trim look spiffing!

what with it been st george's day n'all, we should have a st george's cross on the top like a lot of the scottish teams have their flag (seen it on a few english club tops, Bristol City for example).

You are aware what the flag at the top of our crest is supposed to represent aren't you? :nufc:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the new kit thread over at N-O, they're on about the Championship numbers being more 'manly' than the Premiership ones...

Talk about trying to find a positive in relegation!! :nufc:

I think the championship numbers look shite FWIW

I think they look ok (Football league number btw)- they look more retro than the Premier League numbers.

The Premier League text strangely resembles a font called - 'bootle' used in the Beatles first logo whereas the Football League numbers almost look 80's computer game!

Either way I know what I would rather have on the back...

so we bascially want it to have been this

newcshirt.jpg ?

thats a nice top, whens that? I'm a big fan of my NTL sponsored top, I think it look s the muts

it was never actually one of our kits I think

check the addidas ditching us thread, I got it from prodirect soccer

liking the crest on the side better like the photoshop shows, overall its a nice strip and the shorts with the white trim look spiffing!

what with it been st george's day n'all, we should have a st george's cross on the top like a lot of the scottish teams have their flag (seen it on a few english club tops, Bristol City for example).

You are aware what the flag at the top of our crest is supposed to represent aren't you? :(

no shit sherlock :nufc:

I'm on about the ones that you get on spanish kits, scottish one's etc, where its on the back above the name. I always think it looks good on TV as you can usually see it clearly when the camera is on the individual, its a nice touch to the top i reckon.

nice touches like that help to make a kit complete i think

After a couple of days I really love this kit.

It's so easy to mess a kit up and black and white stripes is hard to change dramatically without destroying the kit.

Overall a simple, smart yet nostalgic kit will do me fine.

Blue star but with the trefoil would be the clincher for me Matt.

Andrew, do you know if anywhere has your shirt back in stock again?

too right, looks awesome :nufc:

newcshirt.jpg ?

thats a nice top, whens that? I'm a big fan of my NTL sponsored top, I think it look s the muts

You got a link to order that mate? It's quite tasty.

newcshirt.jpg ?

You got a link to order that mate? It's quite tasty.

no last I knew they'd stopped stocking it, some from here didnt actually get their orders

Lovely front, but the back is wank....

newkitback.jpg

Theve done it that way so you have got to fork out for some lettering on the back otherwise it looks no good.

So what lettering might you have

How about We shall return?