New home kit

smoggeordie

Out of ten - how do you rate the new kit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Always liked the Newcastle home kit to be honest but you have had a few dodgy away kits down th years like that Navy blue and maroon hooped kit from the Ginola days lol!!

What about that blue and white one with every players name in the strip you had?

Hope Man Younaaaaaaaaaaaaaatid win the European Cup mate, always thought your club even with Keane was less hateable than Liverpool.

Always liked the Newcastle home kit to be honest but you have had a few dodgy away kits down th years like that Navy blue and maroon hooped kit from the Ginola days lol!!

What about that blue and white one with every players name in the strip you had?

Hope Man Younaaaaaaaaaaaaaatid win the European Cup mate, always thought your club even with Keane was less hateable than Liverpool.

LOL!!!

Yeah mate cheers for the support we have a huge task tonight there going to throw the kitchen sink at us arnt they .

Back to the kits I had that blue and white one thought it was wicked at the time but looking at it now looks like a pair of pj's

Guest Stevie

LOL!!!

Yeah mate cheers for the support we have a huge task tonight there going to throw the kitchen sink at us arnt they .

Back to the kits I had that blue and white one thought it was wicked at the time but looking at it now looks like a pair of pj's

They won't even win on the night Arsenal 1 Man Utd 2 tonight and my 2k bet becomes a bet closer to coming off. Nemanja wooooah Nemanja wooah he comes from Serbia he'll fuckin murder yer first goal 33/1.

prd_maxzoom_kb-56431.jpg

I wonder why the Nothern Rock logo is missing on the kitbag picture? ;)

Every time I see the back it looks more and more shit :D

thought the front without the northern rock logo looks pretty good actually

prd_maxzoom_kb-56431_1.jpg

A few close ups, I cant see where the embossed logo is going. ;)

that material is identical to the grandad collar shirt - suddenly i'm in love with the shirt :D

the scroll looks like a ridiculous afterthought mind.

Morph's had a timely change of outfit again....... new boots (or should that be trainers) too! :lol:

Cheers Matt as ever :D

• 3 weeks later...