NILE RANGER......

jamie_gordon

I've not seen any reserve games for ages so couldn't judge. But, he's making the squad. I'd be interested to see how he got on. As for international strikers, that means nothing.

Ahead of which of our 3 international strikers? :nufc:

what them 3..............

owen? england........

martins?

vidukhahahaha! never fit

rather have some young blood that dont give 2 fucks about anyone!

Martins - Nigeria.

Viduka is fit now.

The Keegan 3 pronged attack of those 3 is looking likely for the first time in ages, and you want to play Ranger instead of one of them?

owen? england........

martins?

vidukhahahaha! never fit

Martins - Nigeria.

Viduka is fit now.

The Keegan 3 pronged attack of those 3 is looking likely for the first time in ages, and you want to play Ranger instead of one of them?

how many games has viduka played in a row?

martins is injured alot and owen dont really care if im honest!

ranger as a sub would be more dangerous with his speed and he has a point to prove

quick..........slightly!

he scores goal for fun look at him on youtube

Albert Luque scored goals for fun on youtube man.. :nufc:

owen? england........

martins?

vidukhahahaha! never fit

Martins - Nigeria.

Viduka is fit now.

how many games has viduka played in a row?

martins is injured alot and owen dont really care if im honest!

ranger as a sub would be more dangerous with his speed and he has a point to prove

What's your point? The fact is, all 3 are currently available and all 3 should start ahead of Ranger in the situation we're in. All 3 are injury prone, but none of them are currently injured, so I fail to see your point

Edited by Hova

I certainly wouldn't start with Ranger, stick him on the bench as an option though. Mind, if we started with Viduka, Owen & Martins, would we not have Carroll on the bench?

Definitely worth having him on the bench. When Ranger is mentioned anywhere it is almost always immediately proceeded by the 17-year old Shearer hattrick story, so who knows. Great if he had the same effect.

The striker aren't the problem - we have a diabolical midfield

That is the issue.....no pace, no creativity, no nothing.

Cue a "BRADDEN INMAN..." thread? :nufc:

he should have had his chance by now and maybe we wouldnt be in this situation wondering if he can cut it in the prem , dont know why kids bother comming to this club , they dont get given a chance , we got some great young kids we should have been blooding all season , who's to say a few of them wouldnt have stepped up and helped us avoid this mess .

for a team crying out for midfield pace , its baffling why we havent brought in some of our quick youngsters , the u-18 and reserve team has pace to burn , first team ... not so much

i still fail to see why lua lua has not his chance. look at teams like everton they are always bringing young kids through. I also agree with your point I dont see why young kids come to this club other than the wonga