• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bolton

west bromx 2

villa

portsmouth

spurs

being the games we've won this season so far

we can beat portsmouth again, i think we'll beat boro and fulham and we beat villa when they were doing well and now they are looking like falling apart

we can do it

The more I think about it, the more I grow in belief. Still at a very low rate but its growing. Hull are falling. Pompey and Blackburn are still there. Boro are liable to capitulate again. The players have shown spirit, although its taken them and Shearer 45 mins in each game to get things going a bit better, I reckon that if he starts things right ie. not 3 at the back and with Viduka and Martins hopefully fit enough to start on Monday night, it could set us up for a vital win. Its just a bit rough that a potential bruising at Liverpool could hurt us badly.

20 years ago today, we were in 19th place (out of 20) with 30 points and 4 games left to play (2 at home, 2 away).

We ended the season with only one more point earned. Ominous omen? :nufc:

20 years ago today, we were in 19th place (out of 20) with 30 points and 4 games left to play (2 at home, 2 away).

Does that mean grunge is set for a revival as well?

Craig as shite as it is, mate the sun will still rise from the east and set in the west and there is fuck all you can do other than watch.

It's alright though, in 3 years a rich man will take over the club and hire an ex-player who was extremely popular during his playing days who will take us on a roller coaster ride to the elite...

Unless we've already played those cards in Ashley and Shearer... in that case, I suppose we just have to wait for the local boy turned manager to come home triumphantly... which would be Steve Bruce... this deck of cards is shit.

Edited by Wally

Craig as shite as it is, mate the sun will still rise from the east and set in the west and there is fuck all you can do other than watch.

Nonsense, you can have a wank while you watch.

*Starts Grunge band*

You may be bettern putting on a rave in a field somewhere......Grunge didn't rear it's ugly head for a good 2-3 years later, by which time we were nearly in division 3 :(

Think you better learn yourself a better music history. Grunge didn't start with Pearl Jam or Nirvana!

We ended the season with only one more point earned. Ominous omen? :)

Nonsense, you can have a wank while you watch.

:nufc:

Um, you wanking really isn't going to stop it happening though is it???

might improve the experience, s'all I'm saying.

you can do something, doesn't have to be wanking, however that requires no forethought.

do I need a wink in here?