Bolton v Leicester

Manchester United v West Brom

Doncaster v Aston Villa

Arsenal v Reading

Wigan v Newcastle

Charlton v Blackburn

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace

Millwall v Birmingham

Maybe we'll get a decent referee this time.

50862[/snapback]

What are you on about? You think we were the better team, or something? They beat us on merit, man, nowt to do with the referee.

51013[/snapback]

Ball across the line, penalty appeals cough, cough

Are you that blind old linesman.

Not saying we would have won if these were given because we were and are shit!

50862[/snapback]

What are you on about? You think we were the better team, or something? They beat us on merit, man, nowt to do with the referee.

51013[/snapback]

51060[/snapback]

I said they beat us on merit and that is regardless of penalty appeals and ball over the line stuff. Some you get, some you don't, that's football. I hate it as much as the next bloke when these jokers cock it up, but they were better than us and deserved to win. That's the point.

50862[/snapback]

51013[/snapback]

51060[/snapback]

I said they beat us on merit and that is regardless of penalty appeals and ball over the line stuff. Some you get, some you don't, that's football. I hate it as much as the next bloke when these jokers cock it up, but they were better than us and deserved to win. That's the point.

51066[/snapback]

Its entirely irrelivent who you (or either team/manager) thinks deserves to win.

If you play shite for 90 mins and take your only chance whilst the other team batters you all match and can't score, tough shit, the team who scored deserves the win as they did what was required. And anyway "deserves" is a totally subjective opinion.

What is beyond question is when the ref and/or linesman have affetced the result through their mistakes. Whether we played well or shite a penalty is a penalty, a goal over the line is a goal. We should have had a pen at 0-0, one at 1-0 and a goal at 1-0, that is the simple facts, who deserved to win i couldn't give a flying fuck about.

And i didn't think we played well either, when do we these days, but what we did do was enough to create two pens and a goal, none of which we got.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I agree mate,

Its whoever gets the goal that deserves to win :lol:

As for the draw, If we win GREAT, But if we lose better to be knocked out now then on the final.

51117[/snapback]

Unless you think of all of the extra revenue a cup run brings in ;)