BBC Premiership Table Predictor thingy

Craig

6 goals in two home games? We haven't scored that in our last 7 home games!

Point taken, but we weren't playing Portsmouth, Boro, or Fulham in those game.

Aye but we were playing Hull, Sunderland, Stoke, WBA in home games this season and we've not put three past them either

Edited by Andrew Flintoff

Stick them down as 1-0ers then. Wouldn't change the position or points, just put the GD down to -17.

My predictions:

- Will will win 2 of the remaining home matches (we wont beat Fulham)

- We will stay up on the final day by beating Villa

- Hull will also survive, by beating Man United.

- Sunderland will go down. West Brom will beat them and will signal the beginning of the end for them as Chelsea send them down on the last day.

I think we'd all be pretty happy with that :nufc:

One thing's for sure, we need soopa geordie legend Steve Bruce to do a job on that fat hoofball bastard, and Liverpool/Arsenal to do to their opponents what they did to us.

I am sure we can beat Pompey but it's out of our hands now...

I'd forgotten how awkward sunderland's fixtures are. If they were to blow it this weekend, they could easily sink back into trouble.

Very true, leanne, but we should just keep everything crossed in the hope our own team do the necessary first. Your prophecy could well be interesting though!!

I'd forgotten how awkward sunderland's fixtures are. If they were to blow it this weekend, they could easily sink back into trouble.

Very true, leanne, but we should just keep everything crossed in the hope our own team do the necessary first. Your prophecy could well be interesting though!!

Yeah, I doubt we'll manage to do what we need to do, tbh...but if we did then it could get very interesting. And I'm probably being over optimistic-surely even the mackems couldn't be so stupid as to lose to West Brom the week after a crucial win? That really seems more our style.

- Sunderland will go down. West Brom will beat them and will signal the beginning of the end for them as Chelsea send them down on the last day.

I think we'd all be pretty happy with that :alex:

I love being right :aussie:

They're going down.

If Sunderland dont beat Everton they're seriously struggling.

Here's hoping Everton play as they have been lately, and Chelsea actually turn up and aren't in holiday mode. It's not inconcievable they could lose all their remaining games - They're crap as today's result shows.

Guest Stevie

I still have us staying up :unsure: and that's with Hull beating Stoke. That header off the post could be the turning point for NUFC.

Edited by Stevie

I still have us staying up :unsure: and that's with Hull beating Stoke. That header off the post could be the turning point for NUFC.

Looks like you called it right regarding Hull all those months ago.