Online Box Office

Sir Bob Almighty!

Ive forgot my supporter number online, therefore tried to make a new account but i cant because my fucking details already exist on the system.

I tried to get the e-mail that supposedly contains the supporter number and password but does it fuck it only has the password, bearing in mind this is the first time the site has worked in 3 days im very pissed off, seems like ashleys incompetence has spread to the club website :nufc:

Anyone know how i can get my supporter number? Am i missing something?

Ive forgot my supporter number online, therefore tried to make a new account but i cant because my fucking details already exist on the system.

I tried to get the e-mail that supposedly contains the supporter number and password but does it fuck it only has the password, bearing in mind this is the first time the site has worked in 3 days im very pissed off, seems like ashleys incompetence has spread to the club website :nufc:

i was gonna give you my details to help ya out!

i was gonna give you my details to help ya out!

Cheers anyway man

www.saynoto0870.com

Newcastle United Box Office 08443721892 01912611571

:nufc:

That's just the old number innit? Just goes to an answer machine?

It is the same, sorry. I thought it was different to the number I had in my mobile but on checking; its not. Tbh, I saw the 0844 no and thought I'd tell people about the 0870 i came across. It's helped me out a few times :(