OT Spurs are the best team in London

Douggy B

Christ you lot are obsessed.

you started the thread.

and about 50 other of this forum over the past few weeks. i read this forum a lot but rarely post, but fuck a nun you talk some shit on here, i'm all for a bit of debate with different fans but you've been starting shit threads left right and centre of recent.

To go off topic a bit, I always read down the first letters in the league to see if 'FLAPS' or 'CLUNGE' et al have been randomly thrown out serendipitously.

Do any readers know of a date when this occurred? I'll even accept 'TITWANK'

Dear Trophyshy,

Unfortunately there have been no occurences of FLAPS OR CLUNGE in the league, to date however back in 1989 there was an occurence of PISSFLAPS in the FA Cup 3rd round draw when Portsmouth, Ipswich, Stevenage, Sheffield United, Fulham, Leeds, Arsenal, Preston North End and Sunderland were all drawn at home by Bobby Charlton live on BBC1 resulting in a sternly worded letter from Mary Whitehouse being issued to the Director General of the BBC. This is the reason all FA Cup draws are now televised with a 30 second delay.

:aussie:

I always thought that delay was to ensure Man U got a home draw! Bobby works in mysterious ways.