What would your starting 11 be this weekend ?

Man U Hater

---------------Harps

beye--saylor--bassong--enrigue

--guthrie---butt--guttierez

------------Owen----------------

----Martins-------Viduka----------

I'd rather see Geremi get a run out ahead of Nolan/Raylor.

Butt is shite and does nothing except slow down the movement of the ball infinitely, make shit passes, and make even worse tackles. Even worse than that he can't be arsed to run and defend as evidenced last week. He's a disgarce and I hope I never see him play again. That said I'm sure he'll yet again be in the starting 11 again for Monday's match.

I wouldnt say hes a disgrace like, just getting on now and not the player he used to be.

He's better than Nolen that's for sure. You have to play someone in that role and Nicky Butt is the strongest candidate whatever moan people might have about him.

The most successful attackers up front would be the combination of Viduka & Martins with Owen playing deep off them.

It doesn't seem like rocket science as far the midfield go. Despite how much as Shearer or any Newcastle fan hopes we simply don't have anybody who has any knowledge in being able to cross a ball so in my opinion we have to go a different route otherwise we are wasting valuable time on the pitch. So that leaves R. Taylor and Duff out of the picture.

So that leaves us with potentially a fit Barton, Guthrie, Jonas, Butt & Lovenkrands. Do we play three at the back? I wouldn't like to, but maybe we cold get away with it playing Butt off the back four, Barton fighting it out in midfield with Owen, Jonas and Lovenkrands to lay the ball off too.

Potential starting line-up?

............Martins.................Viduka

......................Owen

......Jonas..............Barton.....Lovenkrands

.......................Butt

...Enrique..............Bassong................Baye

............................Harper

Subs:

Krul

Edgar

Duff

Guthrie