The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Anyone bothering with Froch - Groves II THE ULTIMATE AND MOST BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND?

I'm tempted out of boredom....

Anyone bothering with Froch - Groves II THE ULTIMATE AND MOST BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND?

I'm tempted out of boredom....

Have you see the first fight (its on that tube place), unless something unexpected happens it should be a brilliant fight.

Have you see the first fight (its on that tube place), unless something unexpected happens it should be a brilliant fight.

Aye - I've ordered it too. As much as the pre fight crack has been woeful it should be good.

I'm out for six, back to my pals where there's a few round to watch it for about nine. Really hope it's over in the first round with the first couple of punches as I can't stand boxing any more.

I'm out for six, back to my pals where there's a few round to watch it for about nine. Really hope it's over in the first round with the first couple of punches as I can't stand boxing any more.

You'll enjoy this one :)

Yeah, no arguments this time. Froch should go to Vegas and have a rematch with Ward. Nothing else to prove after that. Fighting chunky de gale is going to be pretty anticlimactic after 80k at wembley

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...