The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Campbell gave a very good account of himself, I’d have had it closer than the judges, a lot of very tight rounds.

I thought I’d withdrawn my winnings from the Martinez fight in time to get away with it but the bastards Paddy Power just took it out of the money I then won on the Povetkin fight.

The heavyweight saga continues fight fans. We are fast approaching a crazy sporting final between Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury & Anthony Joshua. Who will come out on top? Who will be the main man holding all the belts?
It's that time on Saturday to buy that extra EXTRA food & drink. There's nothing like a fight party. Set your alarm for about 3:45am and enjoy. I'm fired up guys and gals are you?

Saturday 14, September 2019

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office HD PPV (UK) 

• 3 weeks later...

Peters, his promoter and long-time friend, told BBC Sport the story should be seen as a a positive one, and that even at 55, London-born Benn is still in a condition that most men half his age would envy.

"It's not like Nigel left the sport, hung up his gloves and never trained again," he said. "He must be the fittest 55-year-old on planet Earth.

"He has still been training twice a day and he will shadow box anywhere.

"I wouldn't support Nigel if I didn't believe he was fit to box. Nor is he doing this for financial reasons. He is far from skint - in fact, he has just built a massive 10-bedroom property for himself in Australia, where he lives.

Which kind of suggests he is doing it for financial reasons ;)

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

So the saga continues fight fans with a little twist.

Hello Sports Fans - looks like WWE Wrestling Federation have signed Tyson Fury and plan a showcase Pay Per View event in Saudi Arabia on 31st October (Thursday). Probably gonna be broadcast world wide this event. I'm already hearing kids at my local shop talking about this event. I suggest you buy that extra extra EXTRA food & drink plus popcorn cause that will silence the youngsters on a Thursday night. I think The Undertaker helps Tyson Fury beat Strowman (Enjoy) Whats going to happen to Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder do they win their next fights?

Crown Jewel (Saudi Arabia)

October 31st

Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury
Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

TV Sat - Sky Box Office HD PPV (UK)