The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Benn’s fight has been called off due to injury and he’s said that’s the finish. I’m really pleased. It felt all wrong. Not just his age but even more down to the huge amount of time he’s been inactive 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saturday, February 22nd
MGM Grand, Las Vegas

Unfinished Business

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 (5am GMT)
Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) 

Hopefully guys and gals you won't get too involved like I did and have sleeping problems hehehe lol. Make a note in your diary or put some of those sticky yellow labels on the side of your pc monitor to remind you of the BIG fight on February 22nd.

You might aswell invite your friends family & neighbours round it could be an EPIC night fight fans. My alarm will be set for around 5am (Enjoy)

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ewerk said:

Fury for me. Fitter and stronger than last time. Though obviously it only takes the right punch from Wilder to get through and it’s lights out.

He’s the heaviest he’s been since his come back. I hope it’s all bluster and he doesn’t really plan to go toe to toe because he’s got no chance unless he tries to box.