The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Joshua should be okay as long as he gets his punches in. I don’t see Usyk having the power to hurt him so if AJ can use his jab and also catch Usyk when he’s darting in and out then he’ll be alright.

On 23/09/2021 at 12:17, Tom said:

Sky seem to be taking the AJ vs Uysk fight quite lightly, can’t see it being easy and could see Uysk winning the longer it goes on. 

Sadly right 

I had Usyk winning by four rounds but a few of them were tight and with a home fight he was in danger of being robbed.

I can officially confirm though that the Spurs stadium is the worst place in the world to go for a boxing match. They quite literally couldn’t organise a piss up in their micro brewery.

Its about that time fight fans, another fight party to arrange so you better buy that extra extra food & drink because someone always eats those packets of Jaffa cakes and leaves nothing for no one lol.

I usually set my alarm for 4am incase the fight starts early but usually Fury fights start at 5am. Fury or Wilder who wins and how? Plenty of good heavyweight under card fights to look forward to aswell.

Saturday 9, October 2021 

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office PPV

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 

Robert Helenius vs Adam Kownacki 
Efe Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez 
Edgar Berlanga vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres
Jared Anderson vs Vladimir Tereshkin

What an outstanding fight ! an absolute rollercoaster, Wilder looked shot from the 3rd round, can't believe it took Fury so long to finish him off, would love to see Fury Vs Usyk but it seems we'll have to wait for that, maybe while we wait for that, Fury can finally give Dillian Whyte a shot at the title.