The Boxing thread

Jimbo

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye you can watch Tommy Fury get beat off a YouTuber for £20 :lol: 

That fight is PPV in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand - Europeans can watch on Fite TV and Dazn (Brazil/Canada) have picked up some rights. Also, I hear Tyson will be at his brothers fight.

They’re going to let this cunt win aren’t they for a few million quid. It’s going to destroy the sport. Fair enough, set up some belts for the freaks and the former pros who want to take part in a new version of wrestling but don’t call it pro boxing ffs 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

They’re going to let this cunt win aren’t they for a few million quid. It’s going to destroy the sport. Fair enough, set up some belts for the freaks and the former pros who want to take part in a new version of wrestling but don’t call it pro boxing ffs 

sihnftg.gif.548b4eab0d5d788b548db0d5cff2e399.gif

• Haha 2

Curiosity got the better of me and I watched the fight. I wish I hadn't. At least Tommy Fury sort of looks like a boxer and can throw a jab, Jake Paul looks like someone they pulled out of the crowd and gave him a pair of gloves. 

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Curiosity got the better of me and I watched the fight. I wish I hadn't. At least Tommy Fury sort of looks like a boxer and can throw a jab, Jake Paul looks like someone they pulled out of the crowd and gave him a pair of gloves. 

Tommy Fury is at best a journyman boxer but thinks h is world class. If he kept his hands up and didn't act like Naseem Hamed it wouldn't have been as close as it was. It wasn't anywhere near as close as it was scored btw.

Didn’t watch it. I see there’s a rematch though because of course there is :lol: Also read the WBC were going to give the winner a top 40 ranking :lol: what a load of fucking shite boxing is these days 

7A20F4DC-CECD-4CAA-A31F-FD7BBC65CA8E.jpeg.6ea5c7ad82236c23b20513b9ec016c3a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Jaysus... 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AlbertSmith50 said:

Coming up this weekend fight fans.

Tim Tszyu vs Tony Harrison (Australia)  No UK broadcaster as of yet.

Paris, France.

Thomas Faure vs  Dan Azeez (Sky)

Tony Yoka vs Carlos Takam (Sky)

Fight Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Charlie Magri’s real name is Carmel Magri.…

bd965ef3-1ee4-4633-843d-e9e7bef0ec79_tex

Champagne Charlie

(c) Harry Carpenter 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...