The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Anyone know if there's any pms going around with streams for the fight tomorrow night? Reckon it'll be an interesting fight to see.

There will be 101 streams of it, and every one will be of shit quality. Its on at 9pm. Go to the pub tight arse

When I looked the other day the betting didn't close until 10pm :razz:

Good work Haye, though I'll admit if it'd been a draw and we'd got the rematch in the O2 it'd have been good for boxing too. We have a new heavyweight champion of the world :razz:

The right decision. Haye might have been negative but at least he boxed, plenty of movement, plenty of punches from all angles, and he rocked him for the first time in his career. Valuev was hopeless, Haye's Zombie taunt was spot on. He walked forwards in straight lines and threw slow single punches that didnt bother Haye at all. Shows the state of the division that hes got such a good record.

Isn't Vitalli Klitschko pretty handy though? I'd take on the other belt holders, then him, so I have more eperience in the heavyweight division. Lennox Lewis could probably win a belt or two tomorrow if he made a comeback net week.

Shite fight! Waste of £15 if you ask me. I seen better fights on friday fight night.

Haye was very negative, was suprised buy the score cards TBH. I think Vittali Klisko would do a job on Haye if you ask me. Battered Lennox nearly every round and was robbed of the fight due to being cut.

Tyson would of destroyed the pair of them, a real animal in his prime. Shame he through the Buster Douglas fight!

The heavy weight division has gone to shite nowadays. I mean just look at some of the names in it now

Matt Skelton

Fanny Williams

Fraudly Harrison

I mush prefer the lower weight contests now, some of the heavy weigth fights have been unbelievably shite these days.

Fair play he won though but was not very enjoyable to watch very negative..

saying that I think I would tend to be on the ack foot trying to sucker punch my way outta trouble against Valuvev he's a beast!

Shite fight! Waste of £15 if you ask me. I seen better fights on friday fight night.

Haye was very negative, was suprised buy the score cards TBH. I think Vittali Klisko would do a job on Haye if you ask me. Battered Lennox nearly every round and was robbed of the fight due to being cut.

Tyson would of destroyed the pair of them, a real animal in his prime. Shame he through the Buster Douglas fight!

The heavy weight division has gone to shite nowadays. I mean just look at some of the names in it now

Matt Skelton

Fanny Williams

Fraudly Harrison

I mush prefer the lower weight contests now, some of the heavy weigth fights have been unbelievably shite these days.

saying that I think I would tend to be on the ack foot trying to sucker punch my way outta trouble against Valuvev he's a beast!

Alternative spelling, i like your style :razz:

Haye was very negative, was suprised by the score cards TBH. I think Vittali Klisko would do a job on Haye if you ask me. Battered Lennox nearly every round and was robbed of the fight due to being cut.

Tyson would have destroyed the pair of them, a real animal in his prime. Shame he threw the Buster Douglas fight!

Matt Skelton

Fanny Williams

Fraudly Harrison

I much prefer the lower weight contests now, some of the heavy weigth fights have been unbelievably shite these days.

Alternative spelling, i like your style :razz:

LOL shouldn't i always be a capital? TROLL!!!!!!!! :D

I write how I speak!!! Awfully :)