The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Eh? What exactly have I copped out of? Are we have an internet scrap?

The fact that since I've signed up and posted on this board, you've constantly assumed I'm some idiotic chav, with my only intentions in life is to get pissed and stamp on students heads with my Rockports.

I believe this is the first thread ive even directed a post at you? Nee offence but if that picture is you you dont look capable of stamping on a fag end!

The picture isn't even me, you clueless bore. Yeah and you'll show them with that dirty napper of yours. :lol:

Show who what? And why is my napper dirty?

You really can't win with you tbh. I'll be a picky cunt, just like you, how would you know yourself if your even capable of stamping on a 'fag' end, even though I'm pretty sure on here you've posted stating that you've never smoked a ciggarette in your life, so you wouldn't know the strength necessary to stamp on a cigarette end? Rather far-fetched but you take being picky to another level, and it seems to be the only reason why you post on here. Dirty napper? I was having a joke, but to be brutal you're a meathead.

You really can't win with you tbh. I'll be a picky cunt, just like you, how would you know yourself if your even capable of stamping on a 'fag' end, even though I'm pretty sure on here you've posted stating that you've never smoked a ciggarette in your life, so you wouldn't know the strength necessary to stamp on a cigarette end? Rather far-fetched but you take being picky to another level, and it seems to be the only reason why you post on here. Dirty napper? I was having a joke, but to be brutal you're a meathead.

Top forumming.

The New Magma :lol:

K.D out for the count!

ANYWAY...........getting back to boxing.........

anyone care to give their thoughts on the Pacman/Mayweather fight this spring?

My cash is on the Money.

errrrrr.........which one is that then?

My cash is on the Money.

Floyd 'Money' Mayweather.

:lol:

Top forumming.

The New Magma :ithankyou:

K.D out for the count!

Canny quick, il give him that :lol:

My cash is on the Money.

I thought it was Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather?

Is this fight definitely confirmed? It surely will be the highest grossing fight of all time if it does.

My cash is on the Money.

I thought it was Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather?

Is this fight definitely confirmed? It surely will be the highest grossing fight of all time if it does.

I heard March 13th,

doesn't mention it in this article

http://www.onlinebettingalerts.com/news/bo...cquiao5810.html

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mayweather Vs Mosley sounds like its a classic, I'm gutted I'm at work missing it.

I make you right, seems like Pretty-boy Floyd is suggesting Pac-man's bulk is chemically enhanced.....

Will Mayweather do a drugs test too, if Pac man does one? If he doesn't it smacks of another US fighter putting up barriers to protect their reputation from someone who can spank them.