The Boxing thread

Jimbo

David Haye is a prick who thinks he's great because he knocked out some fat russian who can't box and Ruiz well past his prime, hope Harrison knocks the cunt out.

He won't though.

And he didn't knock out Valuev.

David Haye is a prick who thinks he's great because he knocked out some fat russian who can't box and Ruiz well past his prime, hope Harrison knocks the cunt out.

He won't though.

Point proven couldn't even knock out Valuev. Says it all really.

He won't though.

valuev's never been knocked out in over 50 fights

He won't though.

valuev's never been knocked out in over 50 fights

Yeah he's fought nobodys all his career no wonder he hasn't been knocked out, he's clumsy and can't fight yet still wins that has to say something about how shit his opponents must be.

• 2 months later...

Haye vs Harrison could be interesting if Haye tries to get too macho like he did in his loss against Karl Thompson, I expect a Haye victory but if Harrison fights smart he could cause problems, however I'd still go for Haye by early KO.

Pacquiao Vs Margarito could be a great fight, Pac-man is arguably the best fighter on the planet right now, however he has had a lot of distractions in the build up to this fight, he is a congressman in the Philippines and seems more focused on politics, Margarito looks focused, he's pissed off that he's been banned in every state except Texas for wearing plaster wraps under his gloves, he looks so much bigger than Pacquiao and just might cause an upset. frustratingly for me this fight is only about 3 hours up the road in the Cowboys stadium in Dallas, I wish I was going !

Two big fights today. Both the wrong ones. Boxing is so annoying like that. Blatantly should be haye v klitschko and pac man v pretty boy. That would be a double bill worth staying up for. I'll probably still watch haye v Harrison even though audley's a joke

Two big fights today. Both the wrong ones. Boxing is so annoying like that. Blatantly should be haye v klitschko and pac man v pretty boy. That would be a double bill worth staying up for. I'll probably still watch haye v Harrison even though audley's a joke

Not a boxing promoter on this planet who would book those 2 fights on the same night