The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Tbf fighters always talk to themselves in the ring, especially when they can sense the end. I doubt he told him to do anything, he wouldn't have hit him that many times if they had arranged anything.

I'm not looking for reasonable explanations Gejon, I want loopy juice fix theories.

Until I hear otherwise, Haye told Audrey to brace himself. :lol:

:lol: yes that's a reasonable explanation, there was nothing dodgy about this fight at all, a credit to the sport tbh, they should play it every day on repeat to show people what boxing is all about.

You really are a grade A cock - Harrison is, was and always will be a fighter without heart, anybody who knows anything about boxing would agree, but to criticise Haye just shows what a dick you are. He may well have took the fight as an easy payday, who can knock him for that?, but he put the work in and got the job done.

Haye has produced plenty of high quality performances during his career and I hope he does both Klitchkos, unfortunately for saturday night Harrison reverted to type and proved he had no right to be in the same ring as Haye.

You want to stick to subjects you know very little about,as usual, not get involved in ones that you are completely fuckin clueless.

"He may well have took the fight as an easy payday, who can knock him for that??"

People who enjoy the sport of boxing. If I want to see a farce I can go and watch the WWF wrestling or Jerry Springer. You seem to imply you know something about boxing, when it is quite clear - if you believe Haye to be a credit to the sport - that the opposite is true. So stop being such a dull cunt and let people who like good boxing to watch the likes of Pacquiao, whilst you cream yourself over Frank Bruno's return to the ring against a part time bus conductor.

"He may well have took the fight as an easy payday, who can knock him for that??"

People who enjoy the sport of boxing. If I want to see a farce I can go and watch the WWF wrestling or Jerry Springer. You seem to imply you know something about boxing, when it is quite clear - if you believe Haye to be a credit to the sport - that the opposite is true. So stop being such a dull cunt and let people who like good boxing to watch the likes of Pacquiao, whilst you cream yourself over Frank Bruno's return to the ring against a part time bus conductor.

Your superior knowledge on everything is both grinding and dull - just because you think shouting the loudest means you know the most - I am a fan of boxing and appreciate all levels of the sport - you're a dullard fanboy

• 4 weeks later...
Mayweather would murder Khan at the minute. The problem he has is that once the initial 3 round onslaught doesnt work he's got to grind a win out, and going 12 rounds without getting his glass chin tapped is a big ask.

It's not so much Khan's chin, just Mayweather would counter the fuck out of him, and Khan would struggle to land punches on pretty boy floyd money mayweather the second. Too good for Amir.

Wish MW and Pac would sort their fucking fight out and get on with it.

Mayweather would murder Khan at the minute. The problem he has is that once the initial 3 round onslaught doesnt work he's got to grind a win out, and going 12 rounds without getting his glass chin tapped is a big ask.

It's not so much Khan's chin, just Mayweather would counter the fuck out of him, and Khan would struggle to land punches on pretty boy floyd money mayweather the second. Too good for Amir.

I would pay top dollar to see that. Its the fight they have to make. If Kahn and pacman both beat maywheather, could they fight each other? How would that work given Freddie roach trains them both?

I would pay top dollar to see that. Its the fight they have to make. If Kahn and pacman both beat maywheather, could they fight each other? How would that work given Freddie roach trains them both?

Roach reckons it won't happen anyway as they're mates.

• 1 month later...

Prizefighter Light Heavyweights tomorrow. A lad from Edmondsley (CLS) is fighting, Travis Dickinson. His brother, Jon-Lewis won the Crusierweight Prizefighter last year. Went right through school with his sister and wouldn't fancy a clip off her either tbh :lol: