The Boxing thread

Jimbo

That was fucking pitiful from Harrison. He didn't even turn up to fight. Never even threw a punch, the arsehole.

What did you expect? :pullhair:

:) I haven't watched much boxing in a while, and I'm reminded why tonight. I'm fucking ashamed of myself for allowing Sky to dupe me. :icon_lol:

I'd take a few punches for the money Harrison would have made tonight.

£1m apparently. No wonder he had a big shit-eating grin on his face after his post-fight interview when he thought the cameras were off, having given it the earnest "I came here to win" chat.

Why did i waste 15 sheets on that? I bought into the hype too. Half thought audley might at least show up and throw a punch or two. Shame on haye. All that bullshit about falling out. It was all about selling the fight. Haye basically did his old mate a favour sorting him a nice pension pot. I can't believe so many of bought into it. Haye needs to line up a klitschko quick sharp. Take a smaller share of the pot to make it happen or he's at risk of becoming a joke

Sorry chaps, but i cant believe anyone would spend even 1p on that tripe. Harrison is fookin SHITE! and has been since the BBC made him a multimillionaire after his olympic win.

Haye is a decent boxer, good speed with a fantastic punch. Will be very interesting when he actually fights someone of quality!

Sorry chaps, but i cant believe anyone would spend even 1p on that tripe. Harrison is fookin SHITE! and has been since the BBC made him a multimillionaire after his olympic win.

Haye is a decent boxer, good speed with a fantastic punch. Will be very interesting when he actually fights someone of quality!

Funny you say that because when he was leaving the ring the full Arena was singing "you're shit and you know you are". Hey what a waste of time. Heavyweight boxing used to be great but there's literally no one now. The two brothers and Haye wouldn't have been anywhere near the top 5 20 years ago imo.

Now then. Have the Klitschko brothers been putting up the chicanery with silly demands, or has Haye been two-faced about facing them?

Was talking to a mate who follows it closer than me and reckons the brothers have been asking for 60% of the purse, the fight in Germany and a German ref.