The Boxing thread

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, same thoughts as you really. Haye's a massive favourite who should win but when was the last time he fought anyone? Can't see either of then holding back anyway

That Bellew is a weird bloke. There's a video with both of them talking about their training in the build up which I saw and in it Bellew is on about Haye being in Miami, training on nice sandy beaches and drinking protein shakes out of martini glasses. After that he said something like "Beaches are nice, I was on the beach the other day at the marina, training, it was cold, a dog tried to piss on me" :lol: why the fuck is he hanging about in places dogs are trying to piss on him. 

He comes across extremely old fashioned in his thinking tbh, with the above idea that a rougher training environment will make him better he also implied that he's happy Haye is a stone heavier as it's all muscle and means Haye will tire quickly.

That Bellew is a weird bloke. There's a video with both of them talking about their training in the build up which I saw and in it Bellew is on about Haye being in Miami, training on nice sandy beaches and drinking protein shakes out of martini glasses. After that he said something like "Beaches are nice, I was on the beach the other day at the marina, training, it was cold, a dog tried to piss on me" :lol: why the fuck is he hanging about in places dogs are trying to piss on him.

He comes across extremely old fashioned in his thinking tbh, with the above idea that a rougher training environment will make him better he also implied that he's happy Haye is a stone heavier as it's all muscle and means Haye will tire quickly.

It's almost like you've never seen Rocky IV.