The Boxing thread

Jimbo

Btw, it's going to cost $99.99 to watch it on PPV in the USA :lol::lol::lol:

I'd want a ticket for that. I'll probably watch it, if I'm awake, but anyone paying for it wants to have a quiet word with themselves

People will get sucked into paying, and you have to acknowledge McGregor's ability to sell it with his showmanship. He is the best and Mayweather is playing to it well.

Each to their own though. I paid $50 to watch Robert Whittaker win the UFC interim middleweight belt on Sunday. But I have followed his career from the start. I have paid to watch McGregor too but in the hope that he would get belted :lol:

I actually like Conor McGregor tbh. When I first saw him in the UFC he reminded of that Pikey in Snatch. :lol: 

But he is a good fighter and while I still think Mayweather will win it will be closer than many think.

But this is where the money is made. These promos and this is where McGregor does his best. He has made Mayweather look a fool. I'd be surprised if he doesn't turn it up a bit to save a bit of face.

This member, adios, actually reported racism, did he? I thought this clown was being random which is what he is best at on the forum with his so-called responses. :lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Ken said:

This member, adios, actually reported racism, did he? I thought this clown was being random which is what he is best at on the forum with his so-called responses. :lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i didn't think people ever actually hit the report post button :lol:

Funny shit.

A sad time for others though. Very sad. If you don't like the topic discussed then fuck off and 'adios' amigo... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you have to hand it to connor like :lol:

pointing at mayweather: "he's boxing's biggest bitch, never fought a day in his life, dresses like a 14 year old, can't even read" 

I didn't even know there was a report button till @Tom mentioned it. :lol:

Your lack of reading comprehension today only matched by your inability to read a situation.

As I said, hopefully you're on the booze this evening. :razz: 

1 minute ago, adios said:

I didn't even know there was a report button till @Tom mentioned it.

Your lack of reading comprehension today only matched by your inability to read a situation.

As I said, hopefully you're on the booze this evening. :razz: 

Is that so... Never seen a report button on your little phone screen or monitor, yet you mention "report" randomly in a legitimate forum thread?

You are a fucking idiot. :lol: