The Boxing thread

Jimbo

And yours was on topic was it ;) Change your MC name and photo if you want to talk with the grown ups

Condescending cunt, because of being 16, that doesn't mean I can't have a say on matters.

You're implying I'm a child, when your the prick who buys pinball machines.

Edited by ChriszyD

And yours was on topic was it ;) Change your MC name and photo if you want to talk with the grown ups

Condescending cunt, because of being 16, that doesn't mean I can't have a say on matters.

Your implying I'm a child, when your the prick who buys pinball machines.

:(

I thought i couldnt afford expensive things MC MaccyD?

Never said you couldn't afford it, just that you're a tight arse. You still haven't answered my question, then again its not like your radgie mates who still live with their mothers at 30, fancied anywhere else but CLS, or maybe the odd trip to Blackpool.

You have a split personality? ;)

;)

Suprised you attended really, considering your a tight cunt, did you go by yourself?

Condescending??? :o

Dont give it if you cant take it boyo :(

Quick delete there KD, you utter mong. ;)

Never said you couldn't afford it, just that you're a tight arse. You still haven't answered my question, then again its not like your radgie mates who still live with their mothers at 30, fancied anywhere else but CLS, or maybe the odd trip to Blackpool.

To answer your question, I went with my sisters fella who had a spare ticket. I wouldnt have spent £56 to go normally but had nowt else planned. Still doesnt change the fact that Prescott lost that fight

You have a split personality? ;)

;)

Suprised you attended really, considering your a tight cunt, did you go by yourself?

Condescending??? ;)

Dont give it if you cant take it boyo :o

Quick delete there KD, you utter mong. :(

I had a momentary lapse where I bit :( you must know the feeling??

Edited by Kid Dynamite

To answer your question, I went with my sisters fella who had a spare ticket. I wouldnt have spent £56 to go normally but had nowt else planned. Still doesnt change the fact that Prescott lost that fight

You haven't given me any reasoning why Prescott lost that fight though, except the scoring from three British judges, which is why I believe the decision was biased. The gap in points awarded suggests it, no way Mitchell beat him that convincingly on points. Yet you look the bellend when you try to be evasive with the topic and resort to my age being a problem.

I mentioned your age because you started acting it when I disagreed with you. If you cant take it dont give it. Scoring a boxing match is subjective, im not going to go through it blow by blow. I felt he won it easily, the 3 judges did and all the media who reported on the fight did. You and your 2 mates are in the minority im afraid.

People can judge for themselves

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3KPRXRT9

I mentioned your age because you started acting it when I disagreed with you. If you cant take it dont give it. Scoring a boxing match is subjective, im not going to go through it blow by blow. I felt he won it easily, the 3 judges did and all the media who reported on the fight did. You and your 2 mates are in the minority im afraid.

I was more astonished tbh, still I bet you didn't even buy the poor bloke a pint, oh wait.

You started trying to be the funny cunt, with your joke which derailed the topic, and on the fight itself, well people can offer their opinions on the fight after they've watched the video.

I was more astonished tbh, still I bet you didn't even buy the poor bloke a pint, oh wait.

You started trying to be the funny cunt, with your joke which derailed the topic, and on the fight itself, well people can offer their opinions on the fight after they've watched the video.

Bet you didnt buy your mates one either ;)

Bet you didnt buy your mates one either ;)

If you take up the opportunity to have kids, I really hope they don't turn out like you.

And yours was on topic was it :lol: Change your MC name and photo if you want to talk with the grown ups

MC name? I don't own a pair of decks and never will do. The username is a pure pisstake, anybody who knows me on here could tell you I'm not a chav in the slightest.

:ithankyou:

Edited by ChriszyD