The Boxing thread

Jimbo

2 minutes ago, Ant said:

Usyk would have more chance than AJ (who fury would beat handily enough imo), he's a much better boxer, but don't think he's big enough tbh.

Not sure what it'd be like tbh In entertainment terms i'm leaning towards it  probably being drab with Usyk lacking the size to do any damage and range to pick him off while having to  keep away from Fury so he can't lean all the weight on him.

Either fury KOs him when he goes in close or they end up boring it out

That's exactly what I said before the AJ/Usyk fight and look how that turned out. 

Was listening to TalkShite yesterday in the car hoping to hear Cabbage had been put on the compost bin.  During the 30mins drive the Boxing expert Simon Jordan was giving it what for about the fight on Sunday :lol:

Fuck me, there's a reason I stopped listening to the dross years ago,.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

He’s claiming to be have a “severe bacterial chest infection” & a broken rib. 

Apparently Paul refused to be drug tested but for a professional fighter vs a YouTube kid that’d surely play into a good boxers hands. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aye. You normally only see knockouts like that when it’s square in the chin. When it’s another part of the head there’s normally a delayed reaction 

• 1 month later...