• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brilliant, can’t wait.   What’s on the undercard for that, Bernie Winters v Frank Bough?

Oh no they're not 

Please don’t insult High Priest Wraith.

Posted Images

I noticed Hearn has stuck with his £25 fee that he said was a “one off”.

For a decent fight I’ll usually pay £20 through boredom and not really think much of it but I don’t see any justification for a price rise.

Dodgy streaming it is.

4 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Shep stepping up a few weight divisions there. I might actually pay to watch that.

Whilst Schnorbs has a clear weight advantage, Shep is remarkably fast on his hind legs, and just the right amount of crazy. 

I’d go for the underdog here, Jeff. 

:rimshot:

I don’t think it was over for Dubois. Joyce went out with a clear, simple game plan and it worked. But Dubois has won every one of his fights by being too strong for his opponent.

Putting aside the fact he went down like a whore he was terrible defensively and kept getting hurt by a tame jab. He needs to learn to avoid it. Very one dimensional which is something I once accused AJ of.

• 2 weeks later...

He’s massive but he’s not a boxer. He’ll probably swing like a moron for 3 or 4 rounds, he’ll stick his chin out & Mayweather will do him serious damage.

I honestly hope he’ll do him some proper damage so the celebrity boxing craze dies off. 

The fight he had with the basketballer wasn’t safe. It doesn’t matter if there’s a Dr in the corner tbh 

54 minutes ago, strawb said:

Didn’t Ricky Gervais “fight” Anthea Turners husband in the 2000’s or have I had a brain fart?

I remember it being fucking shite and Gervais running away..

It used to be a thing round about then.

There was a US version too. This really tall and skinny basketball player fought William ‘The Refrigerator’ Perry. I also saw Screech from ‘Saved By The Bell’ batter someone half his size.

It was fairly undignified to say the very least.

The thing that concerns me about the YouTube fights is that they aren’t wearing protective headgear and they’re wearing pro weight gloves. 

They don’t have the skill to prevent themselves being seriously hurt. As Paul Logan will find out when he fights an actual boxer. 

23 hours ago, Tom said:

The thing that concerns me about the YouTube fights is that they aren’t wearing protective headgear and they’re wearing pro weight gloves. 

They don’t have the skill to prevent themselves being seriously hurt. As Paul Logan will find out when he fights an actual boxer. 

Mayweather won't even bother though , same way he dicked about with mcgregor who has training in  boxing and mma.

I'd pish myself out of some fluke mayweather took a massive shot to the chin, but he's prob the greatest defensive fighter ever, he's not going get touched, dick about for 5 rounds, then start picking him off but won't be any big hits. 

It'll get stopped but won't be a knockout or anything, same as the mcgregor fight.

total no brainer earnings wise for Mayweather, but I'm sure he doesn't need it not sure why he bothers his arse like.