The Boxing thread

Jimbo

I feel really sorry for Catterall: I’ve never seen him fight before tonight. I expected Taylor to walk through him. But he went to Scotland and completely outclassed the champion but was robbed by the judges. I really feel for the fella. He’s worked his entire life for this and was so blatantly fucked over.

Josh Taylor should be embarrassed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Trilogy: The Unseen Story of Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder - Premiers at 19:00 (Enjoy fight fans)

1 month to Fury vs Whyte - no tickets available I heard. Someone's getting KTFO - I'm talking sparko. Its going to look crazy on our new LG TV and Dolby Atmos Soundbar.

43 minutes ago, AlbertSmith50 said:

The Trilogy: The Unseen Story of Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder - Premiers at 19:00 (Enjoy fight fans)

1 month to Fury vs Whyte - no tickets available I heard. Someone's getting KTFO - I'm talking sparko. Its going to look crazy on our new LG TV and Dolby Atmos Soundbar.

Is this an ad for currys? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AlbertSmith50 said:

Is that you Chez?  :cuppa:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AlbertSmith50 said:

Fury and Whyte defused the situation - they just want to settle this in the ring.  Anything can happen at the weigh in tomorrow.

I’ll be watching it on BT… it’s going to look crazy on my LG TV with Dolby Atmos Soundbar. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lol @ Whyte’s blatant brain damage as he got to his feet. Why you’d put yourself through this three times, I simply do not know

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by RobinRobin

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Russian guy beats drug cheat, fuck me but that’s a no win situation for boxing.

It kind of serves Alvarez right for fighting him in the circumstances imo. It doesn’t show the ridiculous WBA in a great light on either (the only world boxing organisation sanctioning fights v Russians / Belorussians atm). I’m amazed he lost on points v a Russian in Vegas though. 

Edited by Alex

Free boxing on Channel 5 tonight featuring Josh Kelly, Eubank and Denzel Bentley from 10pm  - Undercard starting on the Boxing Social Youtube channel. (Enjoy)

Free boxing Charlo vs Castano live from America on the Premier Boxing Champions Youtube Channel (UK only) featuring that KO king Boots Ennis. 

3 hours ago, AlbertSmith50 said:

Free boxing on Channel 5 tonight featuring Josh Kelly, Eubank and Denzel Bentley from 10pm  - Undercard starting on the Boxing Social Youtube channel. (Enjoy)

Free boxing Charlo vs Castano live from America on the Premier Boxing Champions Youtube Channel (UK only) featuring that KO king Boots Ennis. 

It’s going to look crazy on my LG TV with Dolby Atmos Soundbar

• Haha 1