This is what relegation scraps are like....

Asprilla

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like he's trying to argue but he's retarded.

Yeah, you got me. I'm retarded. I must be for talking to you mugs!

Let me put this in simple terms, if we're a bunch of cloggers and play thuggish football, how come your lot are 6 points below us in the league?

On the comment about divers and cheats, we had a left winger who liked to take a dive every now and again. Guess where he ended up? The same place that a certain forward, who took the most blatant dive in a world cup match ever seen, ended up. I'm sure you can work that lot out...

ttfn

Let me put this in simple terms, if we're a bunch of cloggers and play thuggish football, how come your lot are 6 points below us in the league?

On the comment about divers and cheats, we had a left winger who liked to take a dive every now and again. Guess where he ended up? The same place that a certain forward, who took the most blatant dive in a world cup match ever seen, ended up. I'm sure you can work that lot out...

ttfn

Have you seen our season? Have you even read a newspaper this season? (if you really are retarded, then fair enough)

It can be very effective for mid table sides. It's just fucking boring to watch and we'd rather have a bit more about us than just trying not to lose. Call us old fashioned but football is entertainment and you bring absolutely NOTHING to the table. Nobody will come on your forum to gloat if you get relegated because it's no big deal. The fact that you're on here is vindication that we mean something to people and you fucking HATE it. :aye:

Honestly, man. You can be 35 points ahead of us in the league and still play total anti-football considering well-rehearsed set-piece routines seem to work in the shitheap that is the lower Premier League. However, it doesn't make it a total bore to watch. If you can't see that, then, yes, you're retarded.

Edited by Stiva

It can be very effective for mid table sides. It's just fucking boring to watch and we'd rather have a bit more about us than just trying not to lose. Call us old fashioned but football is entertainment and you bring absolutely NOTHING to the table. Nobody will come on your forum to gloat if you get relegated because it's no big deal. The fact that you're on here is vindication that we mean something to people and you fucking HATE it. :aye:

PMSL I came on here because someone accused us of being cloggers. It's just been entertaining since :scratchhead: You lot are SO easy to wind up...

Edited by NelsenIsGod

AKA I am a WUM with no real substance, have realised that these people won't bite and are ripping apart my retardness with ease so time to backpedal.

Riiiiight...

The team I support are not cloggers. We do not play thuggish football. That cliche is still a cliche and your only argument is to accuse me of being retarded. Hmmm, good answer!

Like the man on the sinking ship being told to get off while he still can, you've got your fingers in your ears shouting 'La, la, la, I'm not listening...'

:aye:

AKA I am a WUM with no real substance, have realised that these people won't bite and are ripping apart my retardness with ease so time to backpedal.

Riiiiight...

The team I support are not cloggers. We do not play thuggish football. That cliche is still a cliche and your only argument is to accuse me of being retarded. Hmmm, good answer!

Like the man on the sinking ship being told to get off while he still can, you've got your fingers in your ears shouting 'La, la, la, I'm not listening...'

Aye were like the Titanic going down - it'll make some waves as it slips from sight - more than that crappy pedalo of a club that you support - nobody will give a monkeys when you take the inevitable drop - try denying it then ask yourself why you are posting on here and not a wba, boro or mackem forum

Riiiiight...

Aye were like the Titanic going down - it'll make some waves as it slips from sight - more than that crappy pedalo of a club that you support - nobody will give a monkeys when you take the inevitable drop - try denying it then ask yourself why you are posting on here and not a wba, boro or mackem forum

How do you know I'm not? :scratchhead:

Riiiiight...

:scratchhead:

How do you know I'm not? :icon_lol:

Well if you are and you've got to live vicariously and gloat on other message boards too that's even worse. :dancing:

So you're either sad, or very, very sad..... so which is it? :aye:

Edited by Fop

As a fan, watching your team win and create chances playing "hoofball" will ALWAYS be infinitely more entertaining than watching your team pass their way to failure a la West Brom. Maybe that doesn't entertain the neutral but that should never be the primary aim of a club. I would say Newcastle along with West Brom but judging by your recent performances you've been shocking to watch in recent times too. You were definitely entertaining under Robson and Keegan but that's about it, so where this myth comes from that you're some kind of Brazil 1970esque footballing side is a bit of a mystery to me.

We're pretty much neck and neck in the fair play leagues this season so you can't beat us with that.

You haven't finished above us in years so you can't beat us with that.

You haven't won any trophies of note in a generation either.

Our small crowds are down to our small population and massive density of other clubs, together with two world footballing giants in Man U and Liverpool. There's the three of you in the entire North East of England, and in terms of success none of you are even English footballing giants let alone world footballing giants.

And the last time you scored more goals than us (because, lets be honest, as fans there's nothing more entertaining than watching your team create chances and score goals) was in 2004-05.

WBA, Boro and Mackems aren't so horribly delusional like some of you lot are. The drop's been coming for years, you just haven't seen it coming.

There's the three of you in the entire North East of England,

I like that, you make it sound like it should be in monumental Life of Brian style lettering. :aye:

I see your characteristic Geordie intelligence has been working in overdrive with those last two replies.

Is that characteristic Blackburn humour btw?

I don't think Blackburn is distinctive enough to have characteristics the entire country should be aware of...

You meant large enough. Your city is bigger than our town, I wouldn't say that's something to be proud or ashamed of..

Anyway I don't wish to take this discussion away further from the football, because as a Blackburn fan that's definitely where I'm in winning territory on here :aye:

Our small crowds are down to our small population and massive density of other clubs, together with two world footballing giants in Man U and Liverpool. There's the three of you in the entire North East of England, and in terms of success none of you are even English footballing giants let alone world footballing giants.

You're aware that Newcastle's not exactly a sprawling metropolis aren't you? Once you're outside the city, you're pretty much looking at a fanbase of livestock. :aye:

Edited by Asprilla