Jonas

ewerk

Decided my a Spanish court yesterday that we'll have to pay Mallorca £5m for him.

Should have had a try before you buy arrangement

We have 'try before we buy' and I would send the useless cunt straight back because he's nowhere near worth £5m

• 2 weeks later...
Legged it straight down the tunnel last night on the final whistle.

Another gutless one who is also a heap of shite. The man plays like he is pissed.

Bit of a strange one Jonas aint he I was at the game at Old Trafford first day of the season and noticed him straight away ( mainly because of the size of his nose ) .

He had a cracking game that day and gave us loads of problems then like you say he blew hot and cold for you .

Have to say only you lot would buy a player for 5 million when your on the verge of going down its a crazy move .

Say you stay up which I believe you will the squad needs ripping up and the lads like Jonas and Barton need shipping out to clubs with less pressure of a big fan base.

Legged it straight down the tunnel last night on the final whistle.

Another gutless one who is also a heap of shite. The man plays like he is pissed.

Bit of a strange one Jonas aint he I was at the game at Old Trafford first day of the season and noticed him straight away ( mainly because of the size of his nose ) .

He had a cracking game that day and gave us loads of problems then like you say he blew hot and cold for you .

Have to say only you lot would buy a player for 5 million when your on the verge of going down its a crazy move .

Say you stay up which I believe you will the squad needs ripping up and the lads like Jonas and Barton need shipping out to clubs with less pressure of a big fan base.

were we on the verge of going down at the start of the season?

who on earth would have called that

You have miss read my comment maybe I should of put it better he was on loan wasnt he until now so you didnt have to sign him.

You have miss read my comment maybe I should of put it better he was on loan wasnt he until now so you didnt have to sign him.

Nah. He was our player. We couldn't send him back after the ruling and pay nowt.

Maybe I'm missing something but I think he's a good player. His end product is missing at the moment, yeah, but at least he tracks back and looks like he cares. He can also beat players which not many of the others can do....

It's only his first season in the premiership boys, so judge him next season (if we are still there!) when he's had more time to settle in.

Maybe I'm missing something but I think he's a good player. His end product is missing at the moment, yeah, but at least he tracks back and looks like he cares. He can also beat players which not many of the others can do....

It's only his first season in the premiership boys, so judge him next season (if we are still there!) when he's had more time to settle in.

He can beat his man for pace but he doesn't have the touch to do anything once he has. It'd be a relief to see him go down as he often does if we had anyone that could deliver the free kicks he wins so well.

He can beat his man for pace but he doesn't have the touch to do anything once he has. It'd be a relief to see him go down as he often does if we had anyone that could deliver the free kicks he wins so well.

What about R. Taylor? Free kick genius man. :lol:

What about R. Taylor? Free kick genius man. :lol:

And we use to complain about Robert :o

I think he will be a better version of Dyer, less time pissing against the wall down Quayside and without the injuries but with the current midfield players as his team mates what's it's matter because shit begets shit.

I think he will be a better version of Dyer, less time pissing against the wall down Quayside and without the injuries but with the current midfield players as his team mates what's it's matter because shit begets shit.

Yeah, I honestly think he'll get better. He started off the season well against Man U but then he's probably been dragged down by the drudgery around him in the team.

I dont think his overall touch is that bad. I've seen him get away from a couple of players in really tight situations a good few times by using his ball control. I agree about his final ball though... but I do think he'll get better. Whether he stays or not if we go down is another matter! Christ, I still cant believe we are contemplating going down. It's like a fkin bad dream....

Send him packing i say, hes hopeless.

I don't think he is personally. I think he needs to play in a confident side to do well though.

It's pretty hard to judge anyone really in that respect this season, only Keegan's games really had anything like a happy and motivated team out. :lol: