Last nights pre-match build-up

The reputation of our support - which was around before sky by the way. :aye:

I only heard one or two songs from your fans at White Hart Lane but I didn't pass it fit to comment on.

:scratchhead:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldnt ave been able to here 400 pompey fans but you could

BFITW

On my daughter's life, I never heard them once until the final whistle and I was waiting to get out. I have said on here in the past that there's summat wrong with the tv microphones as where I am is always singing merrily away - I can hardly talk today due to singing/shouting.

Kudos to the Pompey fans who did come though, as it is a hell of a long way to come for a Monday night game on the telly.

I only heard one or two songs from your fans at White Hart Lane but I didn't pass it fit to comment on.

ha ha we have outsung you on 3 occasions this season, we took 2,300 to your, you only managed 1,700 at ours, we have sold out 99% of our games this season, you have sold out a couple.

Keep banging the drum though. :icon_lol:

BFITW

On my daughter's life, I never heard them once until the final whistle and I was waiting to get out. I have said on here in the past that there's summat wrong with the tv microphones as where I am is always singing merrily away - I can hardly talk today due to singing/shouting.

Kudos to the Pompey fans who did come though, as it is a hell of a long way to come for a Monday night game on the telly.

You couldn't particularly hear them on tv either, just classic danny talking bollocks so he can get a bite

BFITW

You couldn't particularly hear them on tv either, just classic danny talking bollocks so he can get a bite

:aye:

ha ha we have outsung you on 3 occasions this season, we took 2,300 to your, you only managed 1,700 at ours, we have sold out 99% of our games this season, you have sold out a couple.

I've been too all 3 of those matches and you never out sung us once.

Never heard you in the cup, what little fans you brought, heard you once in the league just after you scored and last Sunday you were quiet as mice.

I'm not even going to debate this any further.

Keep banging the drum though.

I've been too all 3 of those matches and you never out sung us once.

Never heard you in the cup, what little fans you brought, heard you once in the league just after you scored and last Sunday you were quiet as mice.

I'm not even going to debate this any further.

Keep banging the drum though.

almost as many of us as there were if you :dancing:

fucking hell you're tedious.

haven't you got some other club you should be discussing, like... oh I dunno... your own? Hell, you give us more attention than your local "rivals".

I say "rivals" because you haven't rivalled them for anything in so long, well other than norf lahdan bwaggin' wights innit guvnor etcetera etcetera etcetera

Keep spouting shite.

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the Spurs match last year and you certainly did not 'out sing' us.

Honestly there's no getting through to him.

He's either thick as swine flu infested pig shit or a desperately obsessed wind up merchant.

Ignore him. Attention seekers hate being blanked. If no one replied to him for a couple of days he'd soon get bored and fuck off elsewhere.

Go easy on the free bar this time Graeme. At least until the 2nd half.

Free bar though, whats a man to do?

Pace himself, obviously. It's not easy though :aye:

Go easy on the free bar this time Graeme. At least until the 2nd half.

Free bar though, whats a man to do?

Pace himself, obviously. It's not easy though :aye:

Indeed, i dont think the lad can believe his luck.

They should do an open-mic session too, now that would be funny.