Players you'd want to keep

Barney

Should we be relegated, most of the team would walk away immediately.

Which(if any) would you be sad to see the back of?

For me, Beye, Bassong, Ricky, Jonas and Guthrie(who despite being a bit shit, works his arse off). I'd be sad to see Owen go as he's the last big name we have, and I'm sure he was a drawing factor for potential players.

Butt gets an honourable mention.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enrique, Bassong, Beye, Jonas and Oba.

Not fussed about the rest of them...

This.

And the rest can quite honestly fuck off.

beye bassong enrique barton

Cant think of any others id mind losing.

However, they would probably be replaced by worse players so i dont see how the argument really works.

This.

I would like to think a few with some fight would stay but I doubt they will.

Beye, Barton, Bassong, Guthrie, Nolan, Jonas, Enrique,

I'm not sure about strikers as Martins will be looking for somewhere better and Owen still has a couple of years to waste failing to win something with another team and as much as England's door isn't closed it may as well be. Nicky Butt also wont have anywhere to go and I think he may have played championship with Birmingham.

Carroll and Ranger can both do jobs next year but the championship is a tough league so we maybe need something different also. We have plenty of youths that can do jobs, Lua Lua should do a job but I'm not sure how he has got on at Doncaster.

beye bassong enrique barton

Cant think of any others id mind losing.

However, they would probably be replaced by worse players so i dont see how the argument really works.

This.

I'm not too pushed on Barton. I'd have liked to see him get a string of games for us fully fit to see what he's worth, but due to injuries/incarceration, we never got a chance.

I can't wait to see the back of some of the shite though. Nolan/Raylor/Cacapa can piss off.

It'll be interesting to see who pledges to do a season in the Championship with us. Not many, I'd assume, with it being a World Cup season.

Lua Lua hasn't been great on loan according to Doncaster fans.

Carroll is still fairly untested, but looks like he has some fight about him.

If Shearer stays on, we'll have a manager totally unfamiliar with that division and it's players.

Harper stay

Beye stay

Bassong stay

Taylors stay

Guthrie stay

Butt stay

barton stay

Jonas stay

Carrol stay

nolan stay

Smith stay

Geremi fuck off

viduka fo

martins fo

caccappa fo

colo fo

enrique fo

and others I have not mentioned fo

Biggest Fuck off to the little welsh Prick

Beye/Bassong/Enrique/Jonas/Harper...

Aye, that's about it. As much as I love Martins he won't stay and he's done FA this season anyway and the rest I have absolutely no inclination towards and they can book a coach now for all I care. Bassong will be sold though. Enrique probably as well, and if we really do have to pay 5m for Jonas now they'll probably sell him too.

so you have a lot of players, and a great number you yourselves admit are shit....................no one else is going to pay the wages of shit players, the team you have now will be the same as the team in the championship as your gonna have fuck all money for transfers!

boro have a load of kids so arry will quite happily spunk money out on their shower of shit........newcastle have old pro's on the best contracts they've ever had and are likely to get and the majority are crocks.....gerimi,smith,viduka,duff,nolan,barton,colo must pull in £330k per week amongst them to name but a few immovables..........so funny, leeds mk2.

so you have a lot of players, and a great number you yourselves admit are shit....................no one else is going to pay the wages of shit players, the team you have now will be the same as the team in the championship as your gonna have fuck all money for transfers!

boro have a load of kids so arry will quite happily spunk money out on their shower of shit........newcastle have old pro's on the best contracts they've ever had and are likely to get and the majority are crocks.....gerimi,smith,viduka,duff,nolan,barton,colo must pull in £330k per week amongst them to name but a few immovables..........so funny, leeds mk2.

Yes, because clubs never pay for players from other clubs whose fans think they are shit. Never.

The funny thing is - Blackburn are still shit. :unsure:

He's done a good job tbf though Tom. Not that I think he's anywhere near the manager he thinks he is. But if he sticks to what he's good at he'll do alright there imo.

Yeah no expectations, insane positioning decisions, lack of decent football doesn't matter when you're playing in front of nobody, etc etc.

Plus they can hover around the relegation spots for years and nobody will bat an eyelid.